The problem with mating season

Lucy POV.

When Natsu, Wendy and Gageel came back I went over to Natsu and said "Is it ok if I spend the night with the girls tonight at Erza's?" Natsu nodded and then I went over to Erza and told her that I could go and then she said "Yea and I got to tell you my brother might be there" I turned to her and said "you got a brother Erza since when?" she laughed and said "its just Sho he comes to check on me once in a while" I nodded they are friends from when they were kids and stuff that is really heart breaking but I got passed that and said "then just let me get my stuff and I'll go to your house ok?" she nodded and took Juvia and Levi with them and then I saw Natsu and Gageel and they were looking straight at us like if they heard the whole conversation, wait they might have if they focused us and heard but why are they glaring as if something horrible happened but I ignored them and went over to Wendy and asked her if she wanted to go and then we went home to get our stuff since it was week day we cool on school so when we were done getting our things we left the house and I told Natsu that we were leaving until he came to me and said "you are not going he is going to be there you cant go" I looked at him and said "Natsu what are you saying its just a friends coming over not a perv" or something but then I looked at him his eyes have a look of worry and his eyes are turning red so something must be wrong with him right now so I said "Natsu do you feel ok you look like you need some help do you really want me to go to Erza's house?" he looked at me and then out of no where his eyes were red and then he got knocked out I was so worried about him something had to be wrong with him he needs help but I just ran outside and called Wendy and said "Wendy I need your help Natsu got knocked out do you know anything?" she ran over to us and I didn't know what to do here is something going to happen to him is he going to be ok.

 Levi POV

After Erza told me about the sleepover and I ran over to Willow and said "Do you want to go Willow and Heidi you can come too since I don't think Wendy heard what Erza said since she was healing Grey over there?" Willow and Heidi nodded and I smiled and ran around my house and picked out a bag and then I saw Gageel and he was looking at me thinking or something I wondered what was wrong and said "Gageel what's wrong is everything ok?" Gageel looked at me and nodded but then he laid down on the bed and his eyes closed I guess he is tired after getting all those wounds so I let him fall asleep on my bed and started to get ready I got a bag and got some sleeping shorts and a tank top and a jean shorts and a yellow crop top with a yellow spaghetti strap shirt for it and then got my other things and then looked at the clock and I was going to leave so I went to Gageel and he was still sleeping so I tried waking him up by shaking him and then I said "Gageel wake up I have to leave" he didn't do anything so then I moved closer to his face to pinch his face but when I was about to pinch his face he opened his eyes slowly and said "I'm waking up don't do anything funny" I blushed when he opened his eyes and looked at me and then I whispered "I have to go so please leave everybody else already did" he nodded and sat up but eh took me with him and he said "you are going to Erza's house right for the sleep over?' I nodded slowly and then he said "you can't go" I was surprised when he said that " I can go if I want to you know you aren't my dad to tell me what to do" I said with a little bit of attitude then he looked at me with worry in his eyes and then he said "you have to stay or that boy will go to the house and if he does something to you and I am not there to protect you the first time it happened I wasn't there to help you I just need to be there to help you for once please just don't go?" I looked up at him and he was frowning and he was showing worry and determination to tell me to stay I smiled and then said "if something happens I will call out for you or call you" he nodded still with the frown but he then said "ok but dot hesitate and don't be scared and fight if something happens and for how long will you guys be there?" I thought and then said "we will be there until Monday maybe" he nodded and then said "ok so I will see you on Monday ok?" I nodded and then I got out of his arms and then went to the door and said "come on lets go" he nodded and got out of the bed and we left my house and I went to Erza's house and he left to where ever he will go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

guys I need to ask would you like a sequel to this story or not and do you want a lemon please tell me at the bottom in the comments and I might not be updating in a couple of days because the storm took down my internet and now I got non until notice so sorry but please tell me if you want a sequel and a lemon.