Chapter Seventeen || Mother's Prayer

____________________________________
I prayed on a fallen star
That you never have a broken heart
Though the world is cold, remember who you are
And I pray that you never have a rainy day
And no matter what the people say
Even when it hurts it'll be okay
And I pray that you never have a rainy day
And no matter what the people say
In your darkest hours I'll help guide your way, this is what a mother prays - K. Michelle
_____________________________________

 Michelle_____________________________________

Kamille Riley Paige

After long, I had massaged G's whole back and he had now flipped over onto his back this time. I was now straddling his waist as I stared down into his face. Even though he couldn't see me through the blind fold, it felt like he was watching my every move as I poured some of the oil onto his chest and began to start up all over again. In the midst of this, his hands had wondered and they both found my bare thighs. I smacked my lips as he squeezed them a couple times before I smacked his hands away from me. The music played in the background as I kneaded and went to work on his chest until I was sure that the top of him was good.

Even then I didn't take off his blind fold, so that he could he see. I scooted on further down his body as my nerves began to finally kick in. I'd downed a shot or two of the Hennessy straight, so with that coursing through the veins in my body, I could conquer the world if I pleased to do so. I bent over on him and softly kissed his lips in a quick motion, not giving him enough time to kiss me back before moving further down his body, placing many kisses all over him once again. He closed his eyes and just laid there as I did so. I could tell just from the constant poking that he was getting a bit excited, too excited now.

I continued to move further down his body until I came face to face with the towel that withheld him. He was trying so hard to come out, so I let him out. My confidence was soaring as I undid the towel from his waist and gasped at the sight in front of me. I was in utter shock, but I wasn't imtidated as I glanced at him and then back down to his soldier that stood at full attention right in front of my face. I came to play today and my main goal was to pleasure him. I used my hands and softly ran them up and down his shaft, causing an instant gasp to leave his mouth. I was a bit nervous myself, but I put that aside for tonight.

"What you doing Kam?" He said as he balled his hands up into fists from my contact with his soldier.

"Nothing," I chirped as I looked up at him and licked my lips seductively even though he couldn't see. I sat up in the bed and pressed my lips against his quickly, before pulling away from him completely again. Then, I moved so that I was now in between his legs on my knees. I really didn't know what the hell I was doing right now, but I'd all of a sudden gotten the urge to be a little nasty and please my man, there was no crime in that really. Gionni is always doing whatever it is to pleasure me and to make sure that I'm good, so right now I wanted to do the same for him. It was his night and I wanted to make sure he enjoyed.