Chapter Twenty Two || You

____________________________
You should let me show ya
How bad I wanna treat you right
Don't go missin out of love
Cuz you never know I can be that guy
You deserve everything
Got me thinkin bout a baby and a wedding ring
Cause that's you
You the one that I need
You the one made for me
Treat you like royalty baby just for your loyalty baby
You my only priority baby
Thanks for supporting me baby - O'Shea
____________________________________
Kamille Riley Paige

Chapter Twenty Two || You____________________________You should let me show ya How bad I wanna treat you rightDon't go missin out of loveCuz you never know I can be that guyYou deserve everythingGot me thinkin bout a baby and a wedding ringCause t...

"I don't need no, frauds. I don't need no, drama when you call.🎶" I sung along to the lyrics of Nicki Minaj, Drake, and Lil Wayne's song as I finished flat ironing a piece of my hair and laid it to the side with the rest. I'd just finished sewing my bloody red hair in on this very New Years Eve day as I awaited my birthday that would be here as soon as midnight struck and New Years was officially here, as well as my 25th birthday. I was super excited too, just because it marked yet another great year on the calendar for me.

"I don't need no fake. Soon as I wake up keep an eye out for the snakes, yeah. 🎶" I continued to sing as I'd finished and stood up from the stylist chair turning over to look at Lauren who sat in the seat next to me. Lauren had really been feeling alot better since she'd got out of the hospital, so I tried to keep her spirits as high as ever as much as possible to keep her mind off of the whole ordeal with KJ and the baby. So I invited her to come here with me so I could do my hair and gone get ready for later on tonight. All I knew was that I'd be going out tonight, somewhere, probably to G's club after I made sure that Raegan was settled.

"Damn bestie, you bout fine as hell with this red hair and shit. I love it Kam, what a way to fuck it up for your twenty fifth." Lauren spoke, gassin' me up as I smiled at myself in the station's mirror. I was loving my bright red right now, it was a fierce choice for my birthday. How I was feeling right about now, couldn't nobody tell me a damn thing and I wasn't even dressed up yet. I swear at this point you couldn't tell me my shit stank, because I would lie through my teeth and tell you it didn't. That was just how much I was feeling this look on myself.

It had been a minute since I switched it up and did one of my bold looks and I couldn't be any happier with its turn out right now. The red had been exactly what I had wanted for both my twenty fifth birthday and to bring a new year in as well. It was perks to doing hair, you can slay yourself at any given time and perfect your craft. I swear opening up this business and going to school to get my license had been one of the best moves for me.

"Thank boo, I love it." I said as I stuck my tongue out of my mouth and did a little twerk as I began to clean up all of the excess hair around the place. She could only laugh at my playfulness as I did so. My twenty fifth day was tomorrow and I was ready to pop some bottles. I'd wanted to celebrate a little different this year around, it would be one to remember and I put my word on that. I was actually in a happy place in my life and I wanted to celebrate that for a change. I was happy, living good, eating right, money was being made, my daughter was happy, I was in good health, and I could sleep at night without the thoughts of someone cheating on me.