Epilogue|| X-Change

Epilogue || X-Change
_______________________________
I can't believe I fell in love with you .. Got me in my feelings, yea
Shit didn't even really start, nigga going crazy for you 
I prolly raise that pistol bout you .. I'm tryna fill that void inside you
I wanna roll up and get fucked up and put licks out on that pussy
I'm so Hood and this dick good, I'll have you all in my bushes
That's a promise baby .. Let's switch this conversation
With that performance in the bed you need a nomination
Girl you drive me crazy .. Others they betrayed me .. You gone have my baby
I know that's a maybe .. I was out of order girl, I needed rearranging
You deserve a real one .. I'm solid that's the pavement
Killing niggas, grave shit .. Girl let em hate it .. You fucking with me
Cause I need your love girl .. Like I need that money
How bout we fuck on a bed full of hundreds .. X -change - Bryson Tiller
_____________________________________________
Kamille Riley Paige

 X -change  - Bryson Tiller _____________________________________________Kamille Riley Paige

"But, Mommy I don't wanna wear this dress." Raegan complains as she stood in front of me as I sat down on the bed. I sighed and fixed the subtle yellow dress I'd dressed her in for the day. It was a cute summery dress for this month of August so I didn't know why she didn't seem to like it. Raegan had always been an independent soul when it came to dressing herself, but today was my big gender reveal and Mommy was picking out the fit for it hands down. Not that she didn't have a nice style, but it was my day, so my way.

I sighed and rubbed my face as I drifted off into thought. Yes, the big day had finally come to find out the gender of my second baby blessing. I was super excited to finally know, but sad about doing it alone. It had been a little over a month since my future husband as well as child's father was taken away from me by the system and it hurt every single day. On this day, it hurt more than any other one because it was G who was supposed to be here dealing with all of my temper tantrums and mood swings as we found out the gender of our baby, together. It sucked to not have him here, but I'd grew to be strong over this past month, or at least I tried to do so. 

"Well Raegan you have too, besides, it's pretty." I said to her as I admired the yellow color of the dress which was apart of the baby reveal theme I'd chosen. Yellow was a favorite color of mine and it wasn't a basic color to me so I rocked it faithfully. Raegan was just in her stubborn mood today and it was exactly what I didn't need.

"But, I don't like yellow. I like pink." She countered and I sighed.

"Pink isn't a color baby."

"It is a color Mommy." She retorted and I stale faced her for the sarcastic comment. Of course I knew that and she knew I knew. I only sighed and rubbed my face. I wasn't in the mood to go back and forth with my five year old over a color of a dress, not today.