Chapter Thirty Nine || Up In Blood

____________________________________________
Death before dishonor put my trust up in these slugs
No trust, no love
Say bitch I get it up in blood
Tell me when did I go wrong, where did I go wrong?
We just wanted to get on
Bitch I get it up in blood - NBA Youngboy
____________________________________________
Kamille Riley Paige

Chapter Thirty Nine || Up In Blood ____________________________________________Death before dishonor put my trust up in these slugsNo trust, no loveSay bitch I get it up in bloodTell me when did I go wrong, where did I go wrong?We just wanted to g...

My mind raced a mile a minute as I found myself sitting inside of a hospital waiting area, in one of the most uncomfortable chairs I had ever seen. Being here was the last place I'd expected to be and the ending for my night had definitely gone hand and hand with it too, unexpected. It was reaching five in the morning and I was too tired to keep my eyes open, but here I was being a support system. The three of us, Lauren, Gionni, and I sat awaiting the news that had us all on the edge of ours seats, them mostly. I was trying hard to keep the two most hardcore people I'd ever known calm in this.

"Kamille, I swear to God if I lose my brother I'm gone fuckin' lose my mind in this damn place. I don't wanna lose my brother Kam." I listened as my bestfriend spoke while grippin onto my hand tight to keep herself from crying. It broke my heart to see her like this, I rarely ever did so when it happened I didn't know how to deal. La wasn't the emotional female, everybody knew that, but right now it was her who was on the verge of breaking down and the fact that neither of us knew what was going on only made matter worse.

I was so lost in what to do with the both of them here. I was doing my best at being there for them both, but it was running me crazy. I knew Gionni was hurting and just as worried as Lauren because Lamar was a brother to him too. I just lent them both my hands as reassurance that I was here for them both, we were. Yes, we. It had taken a bit of getting use too after five years and having a baby in me once again. I'd adjusted and grasped the idea fully by now.

"Lamar is going to be fine Lauren. Just try to be calm and pray on it. We all know Lamar is a fighter, we all do. He's not going out on a couple bullets, not like this, okay?" I tried consoling her with lots of hope behind my words because I prayed I was speaking truth. I knew my words probably went in one ear and out the other, but it was all I could think to say. All I was sure of is that losing L would kill both of their spirits, mine too, but their world would crash and burn, I prayed that wasn't the outcome of this. Especially G too, I knew he was probably feeling guilty about not being there, I knew.

"I hope so," Lauren mumbled as she dropped my hand and stood to walk away from where we sat. I wanted to go after her, but my mind told me she needed to just collect herself online so I allowed her time to do that. With a deep sigh, I looked away from her and turned towards G who sat motionless in the chair next to me. I bet any type of money I knew exactly what he was thinking too.