Chapter Eight || For However Long

________________________
How does it sound? Sound? Fuck it girl
Come spend the night with me
Say whatever, just don't lie to me
Stepping out, know I want you on the side of me
Mama, you could come work, full-time with me
Roll through in the Beamer, get inside
'Til the wheels fall off, that's how long you can ride with me
Yeah, that's word to Stephen Garrett
Come ride with me
Say it one more time for you
These are things I gotta say to you
Make me feel irreplaceable -Bryson Tiller
___________________________

Gionni Amir Montana

The morning after last night, I'd woke up to a big ass empty bed and then to add to it, a big ass feeling of nothing other than disappointment. I wiped the sleep from my lazy and low eyes with a small sigh and then sat up in the bed. I took a look around the room in a slight daze, trying to collect my thoughts and shit for a second. I had been expecting to wake up this morning with Kamille's fine ass next to me, since it was where she was when I'd fell asleep. Shit, I had to face reality though, this was real life. This shit wasn't a dream and clearly my ass had been dreaming a little bit.

I shook my head to clear all of the thoughts away as I looked up towards my dresser to see my wallet there. It was laying on the dresser in the place where I'd left it yesterday. My mind got to racing and I couldn't help the suspect feeling that took over me at that moment, so I acted on it just to be safe and see what was up. I climbed out of the bed and headed for the wallet. She had gone ghost before I woke up this morning, so my first instinct was to make sure all my bread was where I left it at. I didn't take Kamille as one of those grimy ass females to do such, but shit, I had to be sure.

After flipping through the bills quickly, I noticed that every last dollar was present inside of my wallet and that's when I relaxed a bit. I knew Kamille wasn't just any random broad outchea, but I'd rather be safe and check than be sorry in the long run. I shook my head and sighed before heading into the bathroom to get shit cracking. I had to take a leak and brush my teeth before getting my day started, this shit was a routine for me on a daily. This was how I started my morning along with my favorite bitch name Marijuanna to help me along the way.

After releasing myself and flushing the toilet, I looked up to see a small white and square note attached to my bathroom mirror. I shook my head and snatched it down before holding it up. I read over the letter and smirked just a little bit before I started to get stuck in my thoughts for the millionth time. Kamille wasn't just any ordinary female, that one fact kept replaying over in my head and it was one that I'd realized off the rip.

Sorry I had to leave before you woke up this morning. Mommy duties call and I must answer, lol. To make up for my absence, I decided to make you breakfast with the few foods you did have on hand. Enjoy ;) - K 💋

I shook my head at the letter and went on to brush my teeth as this girl stayed consumed in my fucking mind. If it had been impossible to stop thinking about her at first, it definitely was now. It was just something about her that made her different. I don't know where she'd come from, but I was happy the big man sent her my way. I chuckled at how much of a big pussy I sounded like and headed downstairs to see what she'd fixed.

I wasn't a picky nigga when it came to food, but at the sight of the toast, grits, eggs, and bacon on the plate I just knew I had to wife this girl. I warmed up the food and went in on it. I didn't even know I had all this shit in here, but I was glad that I did too. It had been so long since I had a cooked breakfast until I forgot what the shit even felt like to be honest. All I knew was, I could really get use to waking up to this shit every morning. With her next to me, that would just be a bonus for a real one.