Chapter Eighteen || Nobody But You

_________________________
Now I might throw a lil' fit, talk a lil' slick
I'm willing to go on and admit it that you a perfect fit
Baby, you the shit
I don't want nobody but you
Don't want nobody touching me, baby, but you
Don't want nobody kissing me, baby, but you
Don't want nobody loving me, baby, but you
Never mind what you thought, you were in my heart
Never mind what you think, you were in my dreams
Never mind how it seems, you're my everything
I don't want nobody but you - Algebra
_________________________
Gionni Amir Montana

Chapter Eighteen || Nobody But You_________________________Now I might throw a lil' fit, talk a lil' slickI'm willing to go on and admit it that you a perfect fitBaby, you the shitI don't want nobody but youDon't want nobody touching me, baby, but...

"What the fuck man?" I questioned as I sat on the passenger side of Lamar's whip as we discussed the shit that we had just found out. I'd texted Kamille a couple days ago about knowing who did all the shit to her, but she never asked me about it. Some of the pieces was still missing and we was trying to add this shit up like now. The shit in my head wasn't going together like it was suppose too and that called for a bit more info from the streets before shit started out gettin reckless. I was already ready for whatever, but I wanted to make sure I was coming down on the right people before I went at it with some niggas.

"That's the same shit I said when I got word man. Niggas gettin' out of hand outchea bro. I don't even know what the deal is just yet, but shit man that has been word out on the street lately." He said to me as I smoked on my spliff and released the smoke into the air, while trying to wrap my mind around this crazy shit at the same time.

"I gotta get to the bottom of this shit and fast man. If is bout some shit that I'm thinkin', this ain't the end of it. You know how the game go L, it's never the end until debt is paid or somebody dead." I told him and the shit had me thinking once again. I be damn if some shit happen on my watch, nah. The end of the year was approaching and wasn't room for shit bad on nobodies plate right now, I wasn't having that shit.

"That's most def, shit gotta be handled bruh. I'll do what I do and keep my ear out. The streets always talkin' so it shouldn't be long before word out. Wea' you headed?" He asked as he killed the roach in the ash tray and looked over at me. I finished mine off a bit after him and let my mind run over all the shit I had on my plate today, it was nearing the end of the month and it was collection times in the bity of Atlanta. I had to get mine.

"Aight, preciate that fam. You know what time it is, I gotta stop through and collect some money then I gotta' meet up with that bitch ass nigga Raemond later on tonight." I said and blew a breath out into the air on that note.

I wasn't even bothered about meeting up with this nigga. Just as I had told Kamille, ion' like the nigga but I respect his wishes as a father. He ain't shit, but I'd want the same if it was me. I was only doing this for Kamille and the little girl, but as for that nigga, I wasn't near bout worried or bothered for shit. It was what it was with us. Had I not been fuckin with her, he would've been dead a long time ago. They bout wouldn't miss his ass anyway, he's hardly ever here for them any damn way.