Chapter Twelve || Losing My Balance

_____________________________
Losing your balance, yea uh
Girl you losing your balance uh, yea
Don't slip don't fall,
Just get a grip my nigga hold on
Don't lose your balance,
Don't lose your balance - J. Cole
________________________________

Kamille Riley Paige

"Hey baby girl, what are you doing?" I said as I spoke to my daughter through the phone. I had it on speaker as I got dressed and ready for the yacht party that was in a little over half an hour. I was finishing up my hair and makeup, since I was already dressed. Gionni was in the other room getting dressed, so I had decided to go and call my baby to see what she was up to before going out. I hadn't  planned to be away from her this long when I left her,  but I knew she was in good care so I didn't have much to worry about on that end.

"Hey mommy! I'm watching tv. Whewe awe you?" she asked in her baby tone and it made me smile. I hadn't heard her sweet little innocent voice all day and it felt good to finally get to talk to her since last night when I put her to bed. Raegan didn't ask many questions, I knew she was probably wondering why I wasn't there though. I couldn't blame her, but I didn't regret the move. I'm a damn good mother and I deserve a day off from time to time. This was one of those times and I was enjoying myself to the fullest.

"Mommy is out of town right now, I will be back as soon as tomorrow love. Now what are you watching Raegan?" I asked as I searched the dresser for the new earrings that I'd just bought earlier, but came up short.  After looking around for them for a bit, I just brushed it off and decided to go without them. It wasn't like I had another choice at this point anyway.

"We watch Doc Mcstuffin mommy. Me and TT LaLa." She said softly and I smiled as I finished everything up and closed all of the brand new makeup I had just got  earlier today and I put it into its storage case until I got back home and was able to add it all to the collection that I'd started when first opening the beauty bar.

"That's good baby. I miss you so much, mommy will see you tomorrow when I get back, okay?"

"I miss you too mommy and okay. I wuv you." She cooed in the phone and it warmed my heart.

"I love you too baby. I have to go, but I'll call you in the morning when I'm on the way back. Tell TT LaLa I said hey." I told her and as if on cue, Gionni appeared in the doorway of the room. He leaned up against the door frame as he watched me. Right then I had forgot my train of thought as I looked at how handsome he was dressed up for the occasion. He wasn't too dressy like the usual suit and tie look, but he wore a designer white button up shirt with a pair of nice denim white jeans and a pair of nude and white Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers on his feet, with hints of gold. He looked damn good too. His freshly lined up hair was a plus.

"Okay mommy, bye bye." She said into the phone and then hung up. I placed my phone onto the bedroom dresser and stood up from the chair. Shamelessly, my eyes rolled over his body and it only made those little hormones inside of me flare up and become active in me. Good thing I'd decided to wear underwear, it was going to be a long night ahead of me, I just knew it.

"You clean up very nice there sir," I noted as I took a single small step into his direction. He chuckled and licked those thick and juicy lips of his before doing the same thing to me. We alternated until the both of us were standing toe to toe with one another.