Chapter Thirty Two || Superpower

__________________________________________
And I thought the world would revolve
I thought the world would revolve, without us
But nothing I know could slow us down
They couldn't slow us down
I thought I could live without you, hey
Cause nothing I know can break us down
They can't break us down
It's a super power
The laws of the world never stopped us once
Cause together we got plenty super power - Beyoncé
__________________________________________
Kamille Riley Paige

Chapter Thirty Two || Superpower __________________________________________And I thought the world would revolveI thought the world would revolve, without usBut nothing I know could slow us downThey couldn't slow us downI thought I could live with...

"Well, are you excited to be pregnant again?" Lauren asked me in one of the happiest tones as she sat in the stylist chair in front of the ring makeup light I'd set up. That question definitely had me thinking as I focused on the cut crease that I was doing with my new Masquerade Palette by Juvia's. It was a new addition to my collection, so I was excited to finally be testing it out, especially first on my very own bestfriend.

As I did so, I took a second to give thought to her question. This pregnancy was definitely a shock to me. I didn't even recall when Gionni slipped up and got me pregnant, because we always used condoms when we had sex. Honestly, I was actually excited to be pregnant again. I don't know if it was because I knew it would be better than my first due to the fact that Gionni would be there for it all along the way, or if I was really excited to have a baby girl or boy growing inside of me for the second time. Nonetheless, I was happy with it.

"Girl, yes! I'm really excited and happy to be pregnant again. It is kind of early, but I'm pass that now. Gionni is very supportive of it, so I think that just makes the whole experience better for me. I can't wait, but what I can wait for is to get bigger. I'm not ready," I told her and she chuckled and nodded her head at my response.

"Well that's good babe, I'm happy for the both of you. I can really see a little Kamonni running around her or a Jr. if it's a boy." She spoke with her eyes closed as I finished her eyeshadow. What she said made me grin from ear to ear. Lauren's opinion definitely was important to me, so to hear that she also supported this pregnancy only made me feel happier about it. Now, I had to break it to both my parents, my brother, and Raegan then I'd be relieved.

In the meantime, it was twelve noon and I found myself doing the makeup for my Lauren's photoshoot out in Los Angeles California on this Saturday. It was Lauren who had recommended me as the makeup artist and hair stylist for the shoot instead of someone else here in L.A. I was super excited to be bringing my talent out here, so for her to have recommended me and them to hire me was just a blessing. So not only was I way out here supporting my bestie, I was also getting a check for doing it. Life couldn't be better.

"Yeah, maybe." I chuckled as I transitioned to doing her eyeliner and lashes. "What about you, you excited for the shoot? This just might be the start of a big journey for you. I know you've been on leave for a minute, so this is good for you Lauren." I told her as I continued. Lauren was getting a simple look for the shoot, nothing too bold or dramatic this time. I kept it cute, clean, and classy.