Chapter Twenty Nine || Let Me Explain

_______________________________________
No lie girl when I tell you, you a blessing
Girl just let me make corrections, yeah
Damn, I've been stressing yeah
I've been really tripping babe
I learned my lesson, yeah
I still need you to listen, oh babe
Listen to me yeah
Oh if you'd just let me explain
Yeah for sure
Don't be afraid - Bryson Tiller
_______________________________________
Gionni Amir Montana

Chapter Twenty Nine || Let Me Explain_______________________________________No lie girl when I tell you, you a blessingGirl just let me make corrections, yeahDamn, I've been stressing yeahI've been really tripping babeI learned my lesson, yeahI st...

As soon as I'd landed today, I had Lamar pick me up and take me to the nearest basketball court around the A and that was where I'd spent the last hour of my time, hooping with all this stupid shit on my mind. I'd fucked up, I knew I had fucked up and my mind had been all over the place every since then. I couldn't believe I had let a nonexistent ass broad come around and have me jumping stupid. I don't even know what came over me by letting her do that shit. It would be easy to say it was the liquor, but I ain't gone even use the played out excuse to justify why I did what I did, but it was a done  deal now and it was no coming back from it either. Another stupid ass decision to add to the list, I was definitely buggin' out lately.

"Damn nigga, you foulin' like hell." I yelled at Lamar dumb ass as he did all types of illegal ass shit in this one on one game. Instead of playing 2K, I wanted to come and play the real thing to get my mind off of the fucked up shit I'd done. I don't even know how I'm gone tell Kamille about all of this dumb shit, but most importantly I didn't know how Kamille was going to react to it and that's what had a nigga worried the most. I sighed and pushed it to the back of my mind as I ran up on Lamar and dunked the ball right over his head. I had to take my frustration with myself out on somebody, so who better than his bitch ass?

"You a bitch for that, you saw me wipin' my nose." He shot with a stale face and I smirked as I went over to the bleacher and took a seat on one of the rows. I pulled my Gatorade out the brown paper bag and twisted the top, wasting no time to put it to my lips. I was tired as hell from all this running around, now I just wanted to lay up wit' my girl and I already knew that shit was far from realistic right now. I couldn't even stop thinking about this shit, it plagued my mind like a bad disease and that only ate away at me more.

"Man, I'm stressin'," I admitted to Lamar as he sat nearby. Instead of this nigga getting a Gatorade like a normal nigga, he grabbed a bottle of Hennessy and took it straight to the head. It was around eleven in the morning and this nigga was already throwing back a whole bottle of Hennessy. His ass would be slumped by six.  I just shook my head at his dumb ass. Lamar was always doing reckless shit, but then again who was I to talk after the shit I'd done?

"You should be, wit' ya cheatin' ass." He joked and I gave him the screw face and shook my head. At the end of the day he was right and that's exactly what it was, cheating. I could only sit there and take everything this nigga said, cause it was the truth for my ass. "How you gone tell her G, you know she gone go off." He said.