Chapter Nineteen || New Balance

_________________________________
Most of all I am thankful
You are just what I prayed for
You are what I was made for
I just want to mean the most to you
Most of all, baby, I'm just tryna grow with you
I just wanna go with you
Cause you bring so much hope to the picture
Some of us do find the one
To fall in love
And off of the
Fucking face of the Earth with
Some of us do deserve it
A love that's true and perfect
Some of us been through it all before - Jhene Aiko
__________________________________
Kamille Riley Paige

Chapter Nineteen || New Balance_________________________________Most of all I am thankfulYou are just what I prayed forYou are what I was made forI just want to mean the most to youMost of all, baby, I'm just tryna grow with youI just wanna go wit...

"Merry Christmas baby!" I said loudly to Raegan as I got her up out of her sleep early this morning. It was a little after eight on this Christmas morning and I was waking my baby girl up to open all of her presents. Raegan just stirred in her sleep a little in her sleep before finally she sat up and started to rub her eyes a bit. Waking Raegan up was one of the hardest things to ever do, but I did it anyway because it had to be done daily. It was a duty.

"Mewwy Chwistmas Mommy." She said as she lifted up her arms for me to pick her up out of the bed. I did just that as I got her and hitched her on my hip before goin into the living room where the Christmas tree was and the many gifts underneath. Raegan grinned as she went for the tree and started to find presents with her name. I had wrapped all of her gifts in a specific blue and silver paper to match the Christmas tree, while all the others were in plain silver paper. It helped her spot them.

"Santa told me all of your gifts are in blue Rae." I told her and that was all it took for her to go to work with a quickness. She quickly ripped the paper off the boxes to see the many things she'd asked for and more. I sat there on the sofa watching her as she tore into them all and her smile only got brighter. That was what I worked so hard for, to see that pretty smile on her face daily. It was my duty as a mother, her mother.

"Mommy, mommy, look! Santa got me a Amewican Giwl doll that looks like me." She cheered and I nod as I chuckled a little and watched how happy she was. As it got old just as quick, she threw the doll to the side to go to yet another gift that she had under the Christmas tree. My entire tree was majority Raegan's, with a few extra gifts for my parents, brother, best friend, Chelsea, Lamar, and Gionni. She was my whole heart though, so she got more from me than anybody ever would.

As I sat on the couch watching my baby girl open all of her gifts, the doorbell rang. It made me curious a bit to who it was, but I glanced over at Raegan to see that she was consumed in one of her gifts, so I went to open up the door in my red and white stripped onesie. The door rang again just as I answered and boy was I surprised at who was there. My mouth hung open as Santa himself stood in my doorway and it surprised me. I had no idea that he would go he extra mile and do this, but to see G dressed in a Santa Clause outfit at my door step was just, I couldn't even explain it, but it meant so much to me, more than I could ever explain in words.