Chapter Thirty One || Fumble

______________________________________________
It's all or nothing
Give you my all or nothing
Want all of you or nothing
I'm sorry that I messed up girl
I really love you, really really love you
Now that I know I love you
I'll never love another girl
And it's not your fault
That I fumbled your heart - Trey Songz
_____________________________________________
Gionni Amir Montana

Chapter Thirty One || Fumble______________________________________________It's all or nothingGive you my all or nothingWant all of you or nothingI'm sorry that I messed up girlI really love you, really really love youNow that I know I love youI'll...

I sat inside of my car in Kamille's driveway as I looked over the text messages I'd sent her before coming here

I sat inside of my car in Kamille's driveway as I looked over the text messages I'd sent her before coming here. She hadn't replied, she probably hadn't even read them and that's what fucked up my head. With a deep sigh, I locked my red IPhone 7 Plus and got out of the car with roses, chocolate, and a gift from Tiffany's in hand. I knew Kamille wasn't one to fall for these materialistic gifts, but I'd do anything to get her back. It had been a couple days since all the shit that happened, but it felt like forever. It was now Thursday, it came so quick, I guess you lose track of time when you drown in your own misery. I sighed and just rang the doorbell.

"Mommy I got it!" I heard yelling from the other side and knew it was Raegan behind the door. I sighed because luckily it was only me and not anyone else she could've opened it for. "Who is it?" I heard her yell as she struggled to unlock the door. Before I got a chance to respond, the door opened and she stared at me. As soon as she caught eye of me, her face fell and a frown appeared there. A nigga felt like shit too, just from her.

"Hey Rae, where your mom?" I asked her as I held the stuff in my hands while looking down at her. She stood there with a frown on as she crossed her little arms over her chest and stared up at me. I could only sigh and take it, I deserved everything I was getting.

"Mommy mad at you," she said in the meanest tone I'd ever heard from a five year old girl. I sighed and nodded my head at her.

"I know, I know." I said as guilt ate at me. Not only had I fucked up with Kamille, but I'd fucked up with Raegan too. That only had me feeling ten times worse than I already was when I came here. I got lucky when she stepped out the way and let me into the house. I didn't say anything as I closed the door and followed her into the house, asking for the second time where Kamille was at in here.