Chapter Thirty Five || I Got You

___________________________________________
I'll be there to stop the bleeding
I'll be there to start the healing
I will give you what you're needing
I'll be right there
I got your back
I got you - Ciara
___________________________________________
Kamille Riley Paige

Chapter Thirty Five || I Got You___________________________________________I'll be there to stop the bleedingI'll be there to start the healingI will give you what you're needingI'll be right thereI got your backI got you - Ciara _________________...

At ten in the morning, here I stood over a hot stove preparing a small breakfast for my two loves. Despite the aching in my back or the morning sickness from my pregnancy, still I stood doing a host of motherly & supportive girlfriend duties this morning. I'd pushed my pain to the side for the sake of my daughter's hunger, my unborn child's health, as well as my boyfriend's appetite and need to eat while going through a rough patch in life. Today, my own needs has been put last while I tended to the ones I love.

It was such a rainy and gloomy morning for us all, not only with it actually being rainy outside, but the fact of Ms.Montana's life being taken away was heavy in the air as well. Still with all of it, I prepared a hearty meal that consisted of eggs, bacon, grits, and pancakes on the side. When I cooked, I made sure they'd be full when I cooked. As I plated the hot food, Rae came skipping into the kitchen and climbed up onto one of the bar stools. I shot my baby a smile as I handed her a plate and a glass of orange juice and watched as she said her prayers before digging in.

"Mommy, why is G so sad?" She blurted out as she looked up at me. I sighed while I stood eating some eggs from my plate while trying to clean the kitchen back up in the process. I usually liked to clean the kitchen before I even ate, but today was different.

"Baby, G is just going through something right now." I said in a moderate way, trying not to give away too much detail until the necessary time. Raegan had met and grown to love Ms.Tracy as she did her own grandmother, which is why I didn't even know how to break the news to her that she was gone. I was going to have to tell her eventually, but I wasn't prepared right now.

"But, but, is he gonna' be okay? I hope he'll be okay." She said in her soft voice as she ate more of her food. At her words came another small smile. I was happy that she was concerned about him just as much as I was, it showed that she cared for him too.

"Yes baby, he's going to be fine. Mommy is going to make sure of it. Now, finish eating your breakfast while I take this up to G. If I'm not back, come and get me when you're done." I said and she nodded before focusing in on the television show. I grabbed his plate and headed out of the kitchen, kissing her forehead on my way pass as I headed up to the bedroom to find Gionni.

Just as he had been since he'd found out about his mother hours ago, I came up to find him out on the balcony of the bedroom. It was obvious as to what he was doing just by the smell that had it lit up in the whole bedroom. I wasn't a big fan of marijuana nor it's smell, but I dealt with it anyway because he was. With a sigh from my lips, I headed out onto the balcony and sat the plate on the table beside him. At the sight of me, he seemed to tense up. I could tell as he looked up at me with those red hooded eyes.