Bus Stop

Frank, to be perfectly frank, was done. It had been a long day, and he really just wanted to go home and sleep for the next week. That was actually an option now, seeing as how this was his last day in the city, and he was heading back to his home in the country side for the next two weeks. His bus didn't arrive until 6:00, seeing as how it was the last bus stopping at this area today, so he wouldn't be home until around nine. It was only 5:06 pm, but he was always one to be punctual.

Suddenly, a small, well rather large force, collided with Frank, causing the man to almost fall back. Papers were scattered all over the dirty concrete, and he bent over to pick them up, dusting them off and looking at the contents. Only one had fallen near him, so he admired it, taking in the beauty of the art. It was somewhat gruesome, yet beautiful none the less. A man and a woman, covered in blood were about to kiss each other, eyes closed as though it was normal to be covered in another being's life source.

"C-can I have that back, Mister?" A small voice came from Frank's left and he looked over to see the cutest man he had ever encountered. He had shoulder length black hair, and was wearing a white button up shirt, a baby blue skirt, and similarly colored Vans. His hazel eyes were looking up at Frank with fear, and his bottom lip was quivering like just talking to the man made him terrified.

"Sure thing, hun." He handed the boy back his paper. "You're a good artist."

"You think?" He smiled, visibly loosening up. "I worked really hard on that one. It took me at least three hours!"

Oh my lord. That smile would be the death of Frank.

"Well it's very pretty, sweety." Oh shit Frank. Time to put the daddy away. You don't even know if he's a little or if he's gay or if he has a phobia of short Italian men or-

"Thank you!" Gerard replied, cutting Frank's thoughts off.

And then he did it.

He fucking kissed Frank, a total stranger, on the cheek.

And not even Gerard knows why he did it.

"My name is Gee." He blushed and held out a hand for Frank to shake. "I like drawing, stuffed animals, and skirts."

Oh he's definitely a little.

"My name is Frank." He shook the outstretched hand. "I like watching people draw, buying princesses stuffed animals, and men in skirts."

And at that moments, Frank Anthony Iero had Gerard wrapped around his little finger.

When six came around, a few buses had come and gone, Frank hoped on to the bus, looking at Gee, wondering is the man would follow.

Gerard, now realizing that he had missed his bus, nodded softly and got on the bus behind Frank. There was no way he'd be that far out of the city, so worse comes to worse, he could just walk home.

Him and Frank sit directly besides each other in the back, even though the bus is mostly empty. From then on, no topic was off limits in their conversation. Gerard for some reason trusted Frank, wanting to put everything out there for the man to see. He told him about how he got into ddlg, just realizing that he had never grown out of a love of toys and all things cute. He told him about how his last daddy had beaten him, and kicked him out. He told him about how his brother Mikey knew about him being a little, and took care of him (in a non-sexual way) until he could get back onto his own feet.

And then it was Frank's turn. Frank told him about how his last little had cheated on him. How he just wanted to feel needed and important for once. How he was always afraid to get too rough in bed because he never wanted to break anyone seeing as he had been broken one too many times as a kid.

Gerard was absolutely enthralled with his words, and didn't even notice when the bus stopped and Frank stood. "This is the last stop. Are you coming?"

Oh fuck.

Gee looked out the window, seeing nothing but trees and grass. "Yeah... Where the fuck are we?"

"What?" Frank glanced between Gerard and the bus driver, picking the little up to his feet, and walking out of the bus, which drove off the second they got out. "One, watch your language. Two, what do you mean by 'where the fuck are we'?"

Truth time.

"I got onto some random bus because I wanted to stay with you and now I don't know where I am and it's to late to walk home." Gee was starting to cry, glaring intently at the ground so Frank didn't see. Big boys don't cry.

But Frank was having none of that. He lifted Gerard's chin with a finger so the boy had to look at him. He then pressed a soft kiss to his lips, not even caring that he hardly even knew the little. It was obvious he needed some reassurance.

"Well, you're in the countryside. Where do you live?"

"Downtown." Gerard sniffed, cuddling into Frank as he noticed how cold it was.

"Yeah..." Frank scratched the back of his head with one arm, and wrapped the other around the shivering man. "Looks like you're staying with me, at least for the night. It's a three hour drive, no way can you walk it."

"We were in there for three hours?" Gee looked up incredulously.

"Yep. Guess I just distracted you along the way. Anyways, let's get you warm, maybe into some jammies? I have stuffies at home."

Gerard hesitated for a second. He really didn't know this man at all. Just because he seemed like a nice daddy, doesn't mean he was one. Gee learned that the hard way.

But you know what, fuck caution! It's time to live, and find love, and he never regretted letting Frankie take him home that day.

(Please don't go off with random strangers. I'm in no way encouraging that. Like seriously not safe at all and if this wasn't fanfic Gee would probably be dead in a ditch at the side of the road.)

Requested by @666aesthetic666 . Feel free to request whenever! And happy Easter!