Stop! Rikey Time

(My my my Rikey hits me so hard makes me say 'oh my lord' thank you for blessing me with fro fro man and twink extreme. It feels good when Ray goes down. Super dope boy from Jersey home town. And they are known as such homoerotic band boys. Oh you can't touch. Do do do do. Do do. Do do. So gay now. Do do do do. Do do. Do do. All day now.)

Did Ray really want to go into the Hello Kitty store? No. Did he want his roommate Frank Iero to walk buy while he was carrying six stuffed animals and a hot pink sippy cup? No. Did he want Frank to come into the store and start grilling Ray about his girlfriend? No. And did he want Mikey to get overly defensive, and in all his little space glory bite Franks arm? Oh hell no.

But this was, and for the past sixth months had been, the fabulous life of Ray Toro.

"Mikey!" Ray exclaimed, using arm space he didn't know he had to free up a hand and casually slap the little's ass. "Why did you do that?"

"Sorry daddy." Mikey grumbled, curling into Ray's side.

"Don't apologize to me." He sighed, nodding over at his friend. "Apologize to Frank."

"Sorry, Mr. Frankie." Mikey blushed, ducking his head into Ray's shirt and grabbing onto the hem of it.

"That's okay..." Frank was really confused as to why the man before him was behaving like this, but he didn't really care. "I'm gonna go now, bro. See you back at the apartment around eleven. I'm going on a date."

"Go get 'em, tiger." Ray laughed, waving as Frank walked away. He stoped laughing the second Frank went away and looked down at Mikey. "Baby boy I can't believe you did that. We're going to buy these and then leave, and when we get home I want you in timeout right away. Do you understand me?"

Mikey whimpered, nodding and following Ray up to the cash register. Before he knew it he was being buckled into his car seat and soon after at Ray's apartment.

"Corner. Now." Ray said the second the door was closed, and Mikey scampered there quickly. Halfway there, he felt his legs start to shake, an indication that he was about to get really little, really fast. He dove for the corner, desperate for Ray not to see what was going on.

He had been a bad boy, so he deserved punishment. Ray never punished him when he went that deep into a little space. At that point he cared more about keeping Mikey safe than anything else.

Mikey whimpered, pressing his forehead against the wall. All he wanted was to suck on his paci right now, not to mention put on a diaper because good knows what'll happen if he doesn't.

"D-daddy?" He called, knowing he needed to tell Ray before anything happened.

"Baby, you're in time out." Ray called back from their bedroom, organizing the stuffies they had bought in order from most emo to least emo. "Daddy can't do anything about it.

"Please!" Mikey called back, feeling tears well up in his eyes.

Dada isn't with him. Dada doesn't want Mikey anymore. Maybe dada left and Mikey didn't notice.

Mikey tried to call out again, but was so far into little space the words wouldn't form. Instead, he started sobbing.

Ray's daddy senses started tingling the second he heard a soft sniffle, so within seconds he was kneeling by Mikey.

"Oh, baby." He pulled the shorter man into his arms. "You're so little, princess. Why didn't you tell daddy? I wouldn't have put you in timeout if I had known."

Mikey just kept crying, balling until Ray picked him up and carried him to the kitchen. Thankfully there was already a bottle of milk in the fridge because Mikey had been fussy last night, and wouldn't drink it.

"Dada is gonna feed you. Okay, baby?" He asked quietly, sitting on the couch and laying Mikey across his lap.

Mikey nodded happily, reaching for the bottle and making small grabby hands.

"Such a good little boy." Ray mumbled, placing the bottle to Mikey's lips. The shorter man instantly latched on, practically chugging the milk until Ray pulled it away. "Slow down, baby. We got all the time in the world."

Mikey nodded softly, suckling at a slower pace now. Ray smiled, shifting so Mikey was practically laying on top of him.

"Want me to sing for you, baby?" Ray asked.

Mikey nodded, snuggling into Ray's chest.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you." Ray seranaded Mikey until the shorter one fell asleep, soon feeling tired himself. "Night, baby boy." He mumbled, drifting off into his own deep slumber.

* * *

"RAY THE DUDE HAS A NICE ASS AND HIS NAME IS GER- oh." Frank stopped yelling as he saw the adorable sight before him. It was probably best if he just snuck around the two.

And hours later, around 3 am, Ray woke up to something wet on his legs.

He never forgot to diaper Mikey after that.

Soooooo should I make a whole Rikey book or nah? I didn't really like this one, but I know I have better ones in me. So yeah. Comment what ya think because I don't really want to do it if no one will read it. Thanks!