Play Date

"We made a bad decision." Ray sighed, sitting down on his chair in the hospital waiting room.

"Next time, let's just go to the movies." Frank agreed, lifting Gerard up onto his lap.

"I hope Mr. Ryan doesn't die." Mikey huffed, placing himself on Ray's lap, not even waiting for himself be lifted.

"He's not gonna die." Ray assured the little, stroking his hair. "It's probably just a concussion, baby."

"Soooooooo we're not getting punished, right?" Gerard asked, putting on a sweet voice and looking between the two daddies, Mikey only looking at Ray expectantly.

"Oh, baby boy. You're not getting punished." Ray brushed Mikey's hair out of his eyes, knowing none of it was Mikey's fault.

"Now you, Gerard, aren't going to be walking for weeks."

* * *

"Play date!" The Way brothers yelled, running towards each other and jumping in the backseat of the car.

Ray and Frank, post traditional bro hug, got into the front, Ray driving over to the park and quickly jumping out to unbuckle Mikey.

"You guys ready?" Frank asked.

"Yep!" They boys replied, eager to run down to the river. They had been playing there since they were children, and always loved when their daddies brought them back to the spot.

"Okay, be safe, don't talk to strangers. Make sure you stay where Ray and I can see you."

"We know the rules, daddy." Gerard huffed back, Mikey just nodding and sucking his thumb.

"If he gets too little, bring him back to me." Ray told Gerard, giving Mikey a soft pat on the butt and sending them away.

"Mikey let's go exploring!"

"Gee we've explored everything here." Mikey replied, plopping down at the river side, and picking random flowers. "And daddy said to stay where they could see us."

"Don't be a wimp, Mikey. I wanna go explor-"

"Hello." Gerard's pouting rant was cut off by an unfamiliar voice.

"Who're you?" Gee asked, turning around and facing the taller man.

"My name is Ryan. Yourself?"

"Gerard. This is my baby brother Mikey. Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you to!" Ryan said, sitting down next to Mikey. "What're you doing there?"

"Making dada a flower crown." Mikey replied, weaving the stems around each other.

"Can you make Frankie one to?" Gerard asks, plopping down between them. They were sitting on a slight hill, over looking the water.

Mikey nodded silently, focused on his work. It was obvious that Mikey wouldn't be doing much more talking, so Ryan took it on himself to carry a conversation.

"So what do you do for fun?"

"Play with stuffies, watch TV, make arts and cra-" He stopped speaking when Ryan brushed his fingers through the red haired man's hair.

"Sorry there was a spider in-"

"NO BAD RAPIST!" Gerard screamed, shoving Ryan.

The man lost his balance, rolling down the hill, and landing in the water.

Gerard's earlier scream had gotten Ray and Frank sprinting over there, and when they saw Ryan's unconscious form at the water's edge, quickly jumped into action.

Frank slid down the hill, grabbing Ryan and pulling him back up, Frank grabbing the car and pulling at as close to the river as he could. He grabbed the shell shocked Gerard, throwing him in the car, then went back for Mikey.

Mikey, who far into little space he hadn't noticed anything that was happening until Ray swooped him up.

"But dada I almost finished your flower crown!"

"It's okay, baby boy. You can finish it later." He told Mikey, running towards the car. "We have to go to the hospital."

Mikey grinned, Ray too distracted to notice what he said.

"Finally. The inferior brother has died."

* * *

"I'm sorry I shoved you down a hill, Mr. Ryan."

"It's okay." Ryan smiled, wincing at the pain in his bandaged head. "It's just a scratch. Can I ask why you pushed me?"

"You touched my hair." Gerard replied, burying himself in Frank's chest.

"There was a spider in it." Ryan replied, laughing softly.

Frank fought the urge to laugh along, instead reprimanding Gerard. "You pushed him down a hill because he touched your hair?"

Gerard whined in embarrassment, looking at the ground.

"You wanna know how you can make this up to me?" Ryan asked, looking between the two.

"Three way."

Thanks to 20ttwo. I felt like this was kinda bad but idk live your best life kids. Snort cocaine, the usual. Requests open as always, and thanks for reading, my anal sexers. Yay double update. So that video at the top is me singing so yeah live your best life sorry I suck