Baby Sitting

"Mikey and Fro Fro?" Gerard asked, crawling over to the chair Frank was sitting in. "Why they come over?"

"Daddy has to go to a big meeting for a week, baby. But Mikey and Ray will take good care of you. Okay?"

"Okay, dada." Gee nodded, crawling into his lap. It was only seven days.

What could go wrong?

Monday:

"Gee bee!" Mikey called, shaking Gerard slightly. "It's time to wake up, Gee bee."

Gerard whined, groaning and rolling over, exposing his diaper clad ass to the world.

"And get changed, apparently." Mikey groaned, pushing up the floor and calling for Ray. "Baby! Can you come change Gerard?"

"Sure thing, chicken wing." Ray called back, pausing the video game on the screen and walking upstairs.

"Don't call me that." Mikey huffed, moving back so Ray could pick up the still half asleep Gerard. It wasn't like Mikey didn't want to see his brother's dick or anything...

Okay he really didn't want to see his brothers dick.

Ray carried Gerard's sleepy figure over to the changing table, quickly pulling off his diaper. He was about to slip the new one on, when the arguably most disgusting thing to happen to him occurred.

Gerard Way, in his little space glory, pissed all over Ray's face.

And that?

That was just the beginning of the week.

Tuesday:

"Work work work work work work you see me Ima derp derp derp derp derp derp."

"Gerard, I'm 90% sure those aren't the lyrics, but I'm 100% sure Frank wouldn't want you singing those anyways." Mikey walked into the living room, dragging Gerard's diapered ass to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?"

"Dick." Gerard didn't even look up from the comic book he had found on the table, casually flipping through the pages.

"You can't have dick." Mikey huffed, crossing his arms as he leaned against the back counter.

"Daddy gives me dick." Gerard stuck his tongue out at the younger Way.

"Well we can't always just get dick whenever we want! Some of us have boyfriends with penis problems!" Mikey yelled, slamming a sippy cup down.

His anger was soon replaced by fear though, as he heard a loud cough come from behind him.

"Oh... Hi, Ray."

Wednesday:

"Gerard I swear to the flying spaghetti monster if you pick up a single piece of candy I'm going to end you."

Maybe taking Gerard to the store wasn't a good idea, but a certain Ray Toro was trying to fix the TV, and a certain Mikey Way forgot to bring enough underwear. So, instead of leaving Gerard to ram a screwdriver through Ray's eyes, Mikey decided to take him shopping on a 'brother's day out' to Walmart.

"But I want candy." Gerard whined, stomping his foot and crossing his arms.

"Gerard." Mikey stopped, sitting down on a bench in the shoe section and pulling Gerard onto his lap. "Let me tell you a thing about candy. It's just like dick, and trust me I do mean identical, so we can't always get it."

That was apparently the lesson of the week.

"But why can't we just go to main street and buy the dick candy there?" Gerard asked, sucking his thumb until Mikey swatted it back down.

"Because the dick candy on that street will give you the clap."

Thursday:

"Mikeeeeeeeeey." Gerard's voice mumbled into his brother's ear. "Be little with me, please? You'll have so much fun..."

"Be gone, Satan!" Mikey gently pushed Gerard back, trying to resist the temptations Gerard thrusted at him. "I have Jesus on my side."

"I have stuffies on mine." Gerard replied, noticing Mikey visibly stiffen at that. "You want the stuffies, don't you?"

"Do you still have Sassacious Sally?" Mikey whispered the name, having not seen said stuffie since him and Ray moved out.

Gerard nodded. "I'll get her out from the safe box. That is... Only if you want to be little."

...

"Do it."

Friday:

So Ray Toro had lived a pretty fulfilling life. He was a boy scout, then an eagle scout, and currently was a scout master. What else could a man ask for from life?

Maybe to not have the Way brothers both tugging on his hair and talking loudly about how much they needed a new stuffed animal. This had been going on for at least half an hour, before Ray concocted a master plan to get both of them to stop.

"So let's say I do buy you a stuffie, a singular one, which one of you gets to keep it on which days?"

There, it would at least take them a little while to sort that out, and they had already stopped pulling his hair.

"I wouldn't share it." Mikey shrugged, tugging Ray's hair again.

"I'd stab him."

Saturday:

"I can't believe today is our last day babysitting." Mikey rested his head on Ray's shoulder, watching Gerard's head bob up and down with the music while he colored.

"Mikey, you took a two day vacation to Little Land while I was stuck making sure neither one of you snorted smarties or killed each other for stuffed animals."

"But I'm cute so it doesn't matter." Mikey shrugged, turning back to Gerard. "What're you drawing there, champ?"

"Candy dick." Gee replied, licking his lips and grabbing a green colored pencil. "See? I'm even drawing the clap!"

"I know I didn't teach him that." Ray looked pointedly at Mikey.

"Fucking Dora bro. That bitch taught my brother about the clap."

Sunday:

"Boys! I'm ho-" Frank wasn't even finished with the word when Ray and Mikey sprinted out of the house and jumped into their car.

"Baby, what happened?" Frank asked, sitting on the floor next Gerard, who was coloring intensely.

"Maybe they took bad dick candy and got the clap."

AKXJRHZND I HAVE REQUESTS BUT I HAD TO WRITE THIS AND I LOVE IT SO THANKS FOR READING MY ANAL-SEXERS. REQUESTS OPEN AS ALWAYS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED WHAT I THINK ABOUT AT BAND CAMP.