Slipping In

Ya know, it kinda sucks to be Frank Iero right now. He can't exactly explain to Ray just why it hurts so bad to sit down.

The excuse of "my little's dick just slipped into my ass" didn't exactly seem satisfactory. Ya feel? And to be perfectly honest it was kind of Frank's fault it even happened. He knew he should have just closed the door, but for some reason, it just totally escaped his mind.

"So what happened, bro?" Ray looked up at him expectantly.

"Well, Frank awkwardly shifted, not making eye contact with his his best friend. "I was fighting this bear and shit just kinda hit the ceiling...

* * *

Frank excitedly snuck into Gerard's room, opening the dresser and pulling out Gerard's favorite vibrator and a bottle of lube. Gerard, ever the heavy sleeper, didn't even wake up when Frank let out a fairly loud squeal of excitement. It was something he had been wanting to do for a while, but never had the guts to.

Once he was back in the comfort of his office, Frank quickly tore down his pants, already hard from the sheer adrenaline and excitement he felt. Realizing how oddly he was behaving compared to his normal collected behavior, Frank couldn't help but giggle. "Is that what Gerard feels like most nights"

"It is!"

Frank almost threw himself to the ground when he heard the sudden voice from the door frame. "Gerard? You should be asleep!"

"But I saw daddy take my toy and I wanted to watch him play with it." Gerard said innocently, placing a pacifier in his mouth. That was his basic sign for 'I'm not talking anymore, daddy, so you better do whatever I want you to do'.

"O-okay." Frank blushed, suddenly self-conscious, but apparently not enough to make his raging erection go down. "Sit in daddy's chair, and you can watch."

Gerard nodded and giggled, placing himself on the office chair while Frank crawled onto the desk, legs spread and already panting in excitement. He never thought he'd be doing this in-front of Gerard, even though they had been married for seven years, because obviously he was a manly man.

What else he wasn't expecting?

How much criticism Gerard gave.

"Daddy, you gotta put more lube on."

"Daddy, you gotta lower your palm to the desk."

"Daddy, you're never gonna find your prostate like that!"

Frank, somewhat irritable at that point, lost it on the little. "Well then why don't you just do it for me?"

Silence hung in the air for a few seconds, until Gerard giggled and shrugged, coating his manicured fingers in lube. "Okay, daddy."

"Wait, wha- fuck, Gee that feels good." Frank's protest stopped and he soon arched his back, whining as Gee's finger slipped into that. "Oh you make daddy feel so good."

"You really like it, daddy?" Gee giggled, moving his finger slightly. "Can I put in another one?"

"Put another one in, baby boy." Frank breathed heavily, maintaining dominance in his voice that had Gerard whimpering.

"Yes, daddy." Gee blushed and slipped another finger in, pleasantly surprised with how easily Frank took it in. When he began to scissor them, the noises Frank started making had Gerard practically trembling. "D-do I make you feel good, daddy?"

"Mmmmm princess. You're making daddy feel so good. Put in another one, slut."

Slipping in a third finger, Gerard quickly twisted his fingers searching for Frank's prostate. Based of the way the shorter man desperately clawed at the table, Gerard found it.