Bought

"Frank." Brendon smirked, eyes glinting behind his silver, sparkling mask. Him and the shorter man were sitting together on a crimson couch, the air around them hazy from cigarette smoke, but also a faint trace of weed. Brendon was leisurly stroking a hand over Frank's exposed chest, his shirt unbuttoned at some point that night. Frank wasn't sure when, but Brendon's hands felt amazing on his body. There was something inciting about the taller boy, but Frank knew he wasn't a bottom, not to mention he liked his men a little more mature then the muscular man that was holding him. "Can I show them to you now? I know you've been looking for one for a while. I think I have the perfect boy for you." 

"I guess." Frank groaned, allowing himself to be pushed up and carried by the man. They walked past groups of people smoking, a couple of people giving sloppy blow jobs in the kitchen, and a large orgy in the middle of the living room. Brendon did always have the best sex parties. 

Frank grinned when he was set down at the foot of the stair to Brendon's basement. Both the men removed their masks, Frank try to control his eagerness, and descended down slowly. When they finally hit the bottom, and Brendon turned on the lights, Frank couldn't help but gasp softly. 

There were a few boys in every corner of the room, all stripped naked, some humping each other, and others reading magazines. It was a tad bit confusing, but Frank was willing to accept it. Then, his eyes, roaming wildly, soon locked onto a certain man in the corner, who was sitting crossed legged on a couch and reading a novel. Unlike the rest of the boys, he was fully clothed, and had glasses perched on his nose. 

"Him." Frank pointed out the man. "I want him." 

"Gerard?" Brendon followed his fingers. "He's 27, 5'8, 183 pounds, shoe si-" 

"I don't care." Frank replied, walking into the room, the rest of the boys finally noticing his presence. Gerard still hadn't looked up from his book, but even Frank could see the way he was trembling slightly in excitement. Frank smirked, stopping before the taller man. "You." 

"I have a name." Gerard replied, still not looking up. That is, until Frank roughly pulled him up and grabbed his ass. 

"Yeah. It's 'slave'." 

Gerard visibly shivered, his whole body melting into Frank's touch, the shorter man starting to take off the robe draped over his shoulder. His free hand continued to roam over Gerard's soft flesh, teasing his entrance slightly. "Aren't you a good little boy."  

"Y-yes, sir." Gerard whined, practically trying to force Frank's finger into him. 

"I prefer 'master'." Frank smirked, spanking him and drawing a loud moan from Gerard's lips

He turned to Brendon, hands still possessively on the taller man's body. 

"I'll take him. How much?" 

Brendon thought on it for a few seconds, before putting back on his mask and turning to head upstairs.  

"He's free. Merry Christmas, Iero." 

This was requested by kamosep like half a year ago. Thanks for the request! Here's the deal. If you've already made a request, I already have a document ready for it, and will be writing it over break hopefully. But, I'm ready to close this book, along with this chapter of my life. So, this is the last time I'll be accept requests. Leave anything and everything you want to see, and I'll write every single one. Again, this is the last chapter I'll take requests on. This book will be coming to an end at some point in the near future. 

Please leave requests here: 

On a lighter note, I finally hit 800 followers. Thank you so much for everything guys, and merry Christmas!!!!!!!