Marking

"Gerard! It's cuddle time!" Frank called up the staircase, hoping to intice the little to come downstairs for the first time all day. He had just hit 2,000 followers on Tumblr and to celebrate had decided to do an all day Q&A. Of course Frank was proud of his babies accomplishments, but even daddy needed cuddles sometimes.

"But daddy I'm working!" Gee called back.

Frank snorted at Gerard's definition of working, but decided to instead go upstairs himself. "Baby boy daddy just wants-"

He stopped as his eyes landed on the screen before him. There were countless questions on if Gerard had a daddy, or if he needed one.

"Baby don't they know you have a daddy?"

"Mhm!" Gerard turned around, unsurprised by Frank's sudden appearance. He had heard his daddy's giant steps trampling up the stairs. "But they've never seen anything much about us, so some people forget."

It didn't really matter much to Gerard, who undeniably belonged to Frankie. But Frank could practically feel his blood boiling. This was his baby, and all these other men were making advances.

"Gee bear why don't you post something about us?"

"Well what do you want me to post, daddy?" Gee cocked his head, certain that no amount of text could possibly ward off the fake doms of Tumblr.

"Baby come give daddy some cuddles. Then I'll give you something to post about."

"Okay!" Gee giggled innocently, following Frank to their bedroom.

Once there, Frank lifted Gerard up onto the bed, laying him down then sprawling out on top of him. "Baby daddy wants to do something kinda naughty with you. I know that we aren't going all the way until marriage, but I wanna give you something to remind you that you belong to daddy. Okay?"

"Okay daddy!" Gerard smiled, overjoyed that Frank remembered his limits.

"Look, baby. This might feel a bit weird but daddy promises it will be okay." Frank smiled, leaning down and pressing a tender kiss to Gerard's soft lips. "Okay baby. I'm gonna start."

Gerard just nodded, slowly drifting off into sub space as Frank began to slowly suckle alongside Gee's collar bone. He ran his tongue over the spot, making the little let out a soft whimper. "Okay baby. Daddy is gonna bite down a bit. Is that okay?"

Gee nodded, not opening his eyes.

"Gerard. I want your 100% consent before I do anything. Are you okay with this?"

Gerard opened his eyes, locking onto Franks and smiling. "Frankie. I'm good. I promise."

"That's my boy." Frank praised him before latching onto the slightly purple spot, leaving a deep bruising there. "Are you good, baby?"

"More, daddy." Was all Gee could say as Frank latched on again in a different spot. His heart was racing as Frank moved all over his body, biting and suckling him into a purple and blue piece of art.

"Th-thank you daddy." Gerard mumbled breathlessly as Frank pulled away, not realizing that almost half an hour had passed.

"No problem baby." Frank grinned, sitting back on Gerard's pale legs.

"Post that on your Tumblr blog."

Thank you to user111222333444555 for the request! Requests open as always. Double update because I know not everyone ships the Rikey. Thanks for reading!