New Year

"Hand me some of that champagne." Gerard motioned for Frank to grab him a glass off the table, and the shorter man complied. "Thanks, doll." 

Frank snorted, collapsing on the couch and pressing the newly installed remote they have that breaks the fourth wall. "Hello, reader. In March of 2016, this book began. Gerard and I were forced into all sorts of adventures we weren't exactly sure we were ready for. With things from me magically gaining a twin, and a three way with Ray, today we're going to be revealing our favorite deleted scenes of the year." 

"Remember the one chapter where you and 'Anthony' both appeared, and I fainted?" Gerard asked, nudging Frank's shoulder. 

"And then you missed the air bag?" Frank smirked. "Let's go to the clip." 

"Gee?" They both exclaimed, looking at the shaking boy before them. 

"Th-there's two of y-you?" Gerard looked between the two of them confused, fighting the tears that instantly came into his eyes. Before he knew it, his legs had gone weak, and he was shaking uncontrollably. 

"T-two..." Was the last thing he mumbled before passing out. 

Gerard, having misjudged where his landing pad was, threw is whole body weight to the ground. His head slammed into the concrete of the park, an audible crack being heard. 

"Gerard!" Frank lunged forward, picking the taller boy up, his legs wrapped around the raven's waist. "Are you okay, kitten?" 

Gerard nodded, tears silently streaming down his face, letting Frank hold him. "It hurts, daddy." 

"I know, baby. How can daddy make it better?" 

"Big boy kiss." Gee blushed, mumbling into Frank's neck. 

Frank nodded, making Gerard look at him, and pressed  a long, soft kiss to the crying little's lips. Gerard whimpered into the kiss softly, hands tangling in Frank's hair softly. "Better?" 

Gee nodded, not letting go of Frank. 

*** 

"Man you were so cute." Frank giggled. "And you still are." 

Gerard smirked. "As cute as that one chapter where you started begging the fairy king not to anally wreck you? Let's look at the clip." 

Frank dropped to his knees and started pleading with the creak he assumed was the fairy lord. "Oh great fairy lord my body is ready! Please take my innocence now as repayment for my trespassing! I'll use my body to pay off my debt to you. Please dear lord be gentle on me, I am fragile and don't know if I can handle your magic parts! But then again I can handle daddy's, and he's more than a little big. Like pound me into a mattress every night big but-"  

"Frankie?" Gerard tried to keep a straight face, but he couldn't finish the scene, instead breaking down into a laughing fit and going to kneel next to Frank. "God, you are the most adorable little thing I've ever seen. Come here and give daddy a kiss." 

"Daddy's not upset?" Frankie looked up hopefully, a soft blush on his cheeks. 

"Why would I be upset, kitten?" Gerard ran a hand through his hair softly. "You're too adorable to be upset with." 

"Cut!" Pete groans. "Boi the fuck you doing? There's this thing called a script, asshole." 

*** 

"Gotta love Pete." Frank laughed awkwardly. "Honestly, he's an amazing director. His methods are just a little bit harsh. Which reminds me, our next scene is about Pete. Here's a behind the scenes look at the making of 'Cock Ring Part 2: The Adventures of Mikey and Gee Bee on a Mission'." 

"Okay, Mikey. Here's the deal. There's no real bullets in this gun, alright? But, there are tiny capsules that when you shoot them out, they'll spray fake blood on whoever they hit, alright?" 

"What are they made of?" Mikey looked down the barrel of the gun, trying to see one of them. 

"Kool Aid with milk to thicken it, and red food dye. Anyways, when you go to shoot, look like you have no clue what you're doing. As though you've never shot before, which I doubt you have, but somehow your insanely goo- MIKEY STOP SHOOTING IT INTO YOUR MOUTH WHAT THE FUCK. I swear to god you have wonder why you're a virgin?" 

*** 

"I'm pretty sure we're the reason that Pete is going to die young." Gee giggled, leaning into Frank, and letting the younger man press a soft kiss to his forehead.  

"I wouldn't be surprised." Frank laughed, turning away from Gerard. "In all honesty, Gerard and are incredibly happy to have you. This year has been one fantastic ride for us, but with you guys by our side, this book has gained over 104 thousand views, almost 5 thousand votes, and over 5 thousand votes. That's crazy! We're so glad that you've been here with us through it all, and can't wait to continue forward with you into 2017." 

"Happy New Year!" 

Guys, this has been one hell of a year on Wattpad. I gained over 600 followers, finally broke 100 thousand views, and have met some truly fantastic people. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful readers and followers like you guys in my life. I know someday all of us are going to leave this fandom, maybe even leave writing, in our past. We're all going to go on living different lives and MCR might not be enough to tie all of us together. But while you're here, and while you keep on believing and needing this band, I'll be right here with you. I'll be here to write for you, to talk to you, and to fangirl with you whenever needed. My New Year's resolution is to more actively participate in the fanfictions I read. To leave more comments, even when I don't know the words to explain what I feel. I hope you guys join me in this, and make an active effort to be more engaged in what we read. Because of this goal, and because of the support you've all given me, if you have your own story that you would like read and commented on by yours truly, leave a comment, and I'll gladly do that for you. Thank you for everything this year, and I can't wait to see you all in 2017!