Superhero

Frank didn't even want to go out that night. All he wanted was to be at home, tucked under the sheets are reading a book. But nooooo. Brendon fucking piece of shit Urie decided he had to go out tonight because it was his birthday. Who needs birthdays anyways?

But tonight it must have been his destiny to go out, because he spotted the most adorable thing he had ever seen. This precious little boy, sitting there on a slightly boosted seat, a soda in his hands and his read hair glimmering in the dim lighting. He was clad in a cute pastel skirt and a sparkly tank top, and based off the pacifier slightly hanging out of his pocket he was a little. And no little ever goes to a bar if they have a daddy. A good daddy would never allow it.

But just as he was about to walk over to the little one, Brendon tugged on his arms, pulling him to the dance floor. "Just pull a guy in and rub your dick on his ass. Okay?" He yelled over the music, grabbing a short employee with a name tag that read "Ryan", and running his hand down his chest. "This one is mine tonight."

He dragged the confused boy off, leaving Frank to look around, trying to find the little again. When he did see the flash of red, his vision was soon blocked by a blonde woman who was actually running her fingers in circles around her nipples and locking eyes with Frank. "You're gonna fuck me." She grinned.

"I'm gonna go suck some dick." Frank smiled and pushed past her, seeing the red again by the door to a bathroom. But suddenly, it disappeared behind a wall of grease.

The man was sleazy, clad in black leather and trying to throw himself on the cutie. The boy, on the other hand, was trying to shove him off, seemingly pleading for the man to go away.

Not on daddy Frank's watch!

"Hey there little princess!" Frank walked right up to them, throwing an arm around the boy, who practically jumped out of his skin. "How's daddy's little boy doing?"

The red-head, seeming to catch on quickly, planted a kiss to Frank's cheek. "Great daddy! He was just about to leave." The cutie glared intensely at the ball of grease, pointedly motioning him away.

The man made an obscene motion at the two of them, but ultimately walked away. A few seconds had past, but the unnamed man still wasn't pulling away.

"Gerard." He looked up at Frank. "My name is Gerard. Thank you for saving me, knight in shinning armor."

Frank grinned over at him, pulling the pacifier from Gee's pockets, and popping it in-between their lips.

"I'm Frank. But you, little one, can call me daddy."

Requested by inyourdreamshannahk. Hope you enjoyed! Requests always open. There may or may not be a part two in the works for two of these oneshots...