Punishment

Gerard was a good boy. He really was. But something about the thought of Frank spanking him made him want to be so very, very naughty. Yes, this masochistic little fuck had an itch to scratch, and today was the day.

"Daddy?" Gee purred, curling up in Frank's lap, knocking the video game controller out of his hands.

Franks sighed, pushing up the mic on his headphones so Ray and Pete couldn't hear what he was saying.

"Gee baby I'm in the middle of a really important thing."

"It's a game, daddy." Gee deadpanned with a huff. "Don't you wanna play with my little kitten tail instead?"

Gee wiggled his bum softly, the cat tail plug he had in swaying with the motions.

"Baby I'm busy." Frank grunted, picking up the controller and putting back down the mic. "Yes, guys. I'm back in. FUCK YEAH RAY YOU SHOW THAT LITTLE HOE WHOSE BOSS."

"Fuck you." Gee huffed, getting off Frank's lap.

Frank stopped at that, turning towards Gee in surprise. "What did you just say to me?"

Gee almost grinned, knowing he had Frank right where he wanted him. "I said, fuck you. Do I gotta tell you again?"

"Guys I gotta go. I'll be back soon." Frank turned off the headset, ignoring the complaints from Ray and Pete.

"Now tell me one more time little boy. That is, unless you want to apologize."

"Nope. I said fuck you, daddy. Fuck you." Gee was practically shaking in anticipation. This was gonna be great.

"Over my knees. Now!" Frank demanded, grinning as Gerard rushed into his position, wiggling his ass slightly as he situated himself.

"Such a naughty little slut." Frank muttered, rubbing his hand under Gerard's skirt and over his bare flesh. "Oh? Such a whore you couldn't even wear panties? Maybe I should let Ray fuck you, yeah? You'd like that, wouldn't you? Have him use you like the little fuck toy you are?"

Gee whined, aching for Frank to spank him as his cock began to throb just from his daddy's words. "H-how many spankies daddy?"

"Well a whore like you deserves fifty but I'll go easy on you today. Fifteen. Tell daddy your safe-word." Frank did this every time before any sort of play to remind Gerard that he could always use it.

"Jersey." Gee grinned, sighing and seeming to sink lower onto Frank's lap, an wager grin on his face.

"Good boy. Ready?" Frank rubbed Gee's cheeks softly, placing a gentle pat on each cheek.

He was always so safe about this, so caring. Gee loved it.

"Ready, daddy!" Gee gasped as the first hit instantly smacked down on him. "O-one thank you daddy!" Gee could feel his princess parts suddenly perk to attention.

"Good boy," Frank mumbled heavily in Gee's ear, his breath hot on Gee's sweaty flesh before slamming his hand down on the other cheek.

"Two thank you daddy!" Gee grinded on Frank's leg, trying to alleviate the tension under his skirt.

"You can cum whenever baby, but daddy isn't touching your princess parts at all.

Gee whimpered at that, great-full Frank was giving him permission.

"Three thank y-you daddy." Gerard bucked his hips forward, gasping as one of Frank's fingers slipped down to poke at his entrance. "D-daddy what are you doing?"

"Baby boy, daddy wants to punish you so bad, and I think I have an even better way." Frank grinned, pushing Gee up off his lap and walking to their room. When he returned a second later, Gerard gasped at what Frank casually held in his hand.

Well, where's the harm in some experimenting?

And let's just say, for his first experience with one, cock rings were a success.

Thanks to FICKLE FRACK I CAN'T FIND THE REQUEST BUT THIS ISN'T THE COCK RING REQUEST. IT WAS THE PUNISHMENT ONE AND ONE OF Y'ALL REQUESTED IT AND I WROTE IT I'M SO SORRY I'M NOT WORTHY. But yeah. For like the 16k reads? I love you guys so much! Can I interest you in some Frerard pictures? I keep them in my purse. Requests open as always. I promise all of them will be done. Bye bye!