Bus Stop Part 2

After a few minutes of walking from the bus stop, Frank stopped in-front of a fairly large suburban house. The outside was a cream color, and the lawn was well kept. There were windows seemingly everywhere, and when Gerard looked up at one, he saw pastel pink walls.

This was definitely a good idea.

"So I was just that enchanting, huh?" Frank giggled, wrapping an arm around Gerard's shoulder. He just couldn't get over the fact that someone as... perfect as Gerard had noticed the businessman who's been told repeatedly that 'his father forgot to water him'.

"Oh don't pretend like I wasn't either." Gee giggled, smacking Frank's side lightly. This was insane. Literally crazy. How the hell did Gerard Way, self-diagnosed with stage 4 fear of everything, get the guts to go to a strangers home?

A sexy stranger, but still a stranger.

"Well aren't you a feisty little one?" Frank smirked, unlocking the door and holding it for Gee. "After you, love."

Gerard blushed, quickly walking in so Frank could soon follow. "You have such a nice house!"

"Thanks." Frank called as he hung up his coat. "Do you have someone you need to call? Someone that might worry if you don't come home?" No way in hell did this little take care of himself.

"My brother and I live together.... I should probably call him..." Mikey was probably loosing his mind right now. Gerard was never late home, for fear of missing a chance to eat dinosaur chicken nuggets.

"Alright pumpkin." Frank leaned on the doorway, grinning at the little. "Wanna call them while I run a bath for ya?"

"Yes please!" Gee giggled. "Do you have any bubbles, Mister?"

"Of course!" Frank smiled, pushing off the frame and walking to the bathroom. "Call your brother and I'll have it all ready when you're done."

"Mkay!" Gee giggled, pulling his phone out and dialing Mikey. "Hey Mikey! I'm gonna be staying at a... Friends tonight."

"Huh? Alright. Do wh-what ever?" Mikey groaned softly.

"Mikes are you okay?"

"Put your phone away, baby." A voice called on Mikey's end.

"Who is that?" Gerard asked, confused.

"Shut up, Ray." Mikey grumbled. "Anyways, just do whatever Gee. I'll see you whenev- AH FRICK FRACK RAY DON'T STOP DADDY PLEASE DON'T FUCKING STOP."

"B-bye..." Gerard replied in shock, hanging up and throwing his phone back in his purse. "That was... Odd."

All he could do was pray that it wasn't the same Ray he spent all of high school playing D&D with in the basement.

"You ready, little boy?" Frank asked, peaking out of the bathroom with a grin.

"Yep!" Gerard smiled, placing his panda-themed purse on the couch. "Oh... Do you have any duckies?"

"How about you hop on in the bath while its's hot and I'll check?"

"Alright da- Frankie!" Gerard blushed and booked it to the bathroom.

Frank smiled, shaking his head and running up the stairs to the designated nursery. There he found a couple of ducks his last little had left. The princess one seemed most like Gerard, so he brought it down, quickly opening the door. "Gee bear I got-"

He faltered as he was faced with Gerard's surprisingly small member. Literally like the three inches small.

It was the most adorable thing Frank had ever seen. And forced him to suppress the most awkward boner he had ever had.

"I'm so sorry!" Frank exclaimed, throwing the duck at Gerard and slamming the door behind himself, cringing as Gerard screeched when the duck hit his face. That was... wow.

A few seconds later though, a soft voice called to him from behind the door. "Frankie can you help me wash my hair, please? I'm in the tub now so there's no more nudey nakie stuff."

"Of course, little one." Frank sighed in relief that he hadn't ruined all his chances, and opened the door slowly. "Do you wanna watch a movie after this?"

"I wanna go to bed, Frankie. It's past my bedtime." Gee yawned loudly, proving his point. "Do I have to sleep in the guest room? I don't like sleeping alone."

"Then how do you survive at home?" Frank joked, using a cup to get Gerard's greasy hair wet.

"I have stuffies to cuddle with! My brother doesn't like to cuddle anymore, even though he loved to when we were kids..." Gee trailed off, trying not to get sad at the memories of him and Mikey before one grew up, but the other one didn't.

"Well I can cuddle you."

Franklin Anthony Iero Jr the fuck did you just say to this innocent thing? What if you get a raging errection while cuddling and he never talks to you again. That bum does look pretty irresistib-

"Thank you, Frankie!" Gee's exclamation of joy cut off any of Frank's perverse thoughts. "You can be like my stuffie! Just really.... Really big!"

"Oh course baby!" Frank smiled, kissing Gerard's wet cheek as he shampooed his hair softly.

That was the first night in 2 years Frank got laid.

And yes, it was just as tight as he thought it would be.

Now, two years later, as that virgin asshole fucking became a marriage, Frank and Gerard couldn't be happier that someone wasn't looking where he was going one fateful day.