Daddy's Kitten (with Some Surprisingly Sharp Claws)

(Trigger warning: Shit's about to get a little gory and a little kinky)

Gerard always loved watching Frankie kill. It was near orgasmic watching his dominant trail knives over his victim's skin in the same way he trailed it over Gerard's. However, whereas Gerard got small knicks, Frank would shred through other's skin with ease, slowly, sensually, sucking the very life out of them. 

I guess for a submissive bitch, Gerard was a surprisingly huge sadist. 

"Daddy, cut his finger off." Gerard purred in Frank's ear, licking it and nibbling softly. "His ring finger." 

Frank nodded, slowly working his way through the finger, smiling as Gerard kissed and sucked on his neck the whole time. "You like pain, kitty?" 

Gerard just purred, nuzzling the smaller man's neck and grabbing a  clean knife from the table. "Kitty's turn." 

"Be my guest." 

Frank was always a slut for a good show. 

*                                *                                *   

"Who's my good little kitty? You are! Yes, you are!" 

Frank bounced the cat toy up and down, laughing as Gerard clawed at it. The man could be entertained for hours by it, and Frank loved watching his submissive bounce, noting how his cock bobbed with each tremor. 

Gerard nuzzled Frank's leg, turning around and showing off his ass as he went over to his milk bowl on the ground. There was a strict no clothing rule in Iero's chambers. 

"Frankie, why do I never get to torture people anymore?" Gerard pouted, looking up from his milk. " I miss it. Don't you miss watching me?" 

"I do miss watching you." Frank smiled, patting his lap and nodding to Gerard that it was okay for him to hop on. Gerard grinned and straddled the man. "However, my little kitten, you got a little carried away last time, and some of my employees were a little concerned. It took months to get the liver off the wall. Pete fainted seven times." 

"Pete's a little bitch." 

Gerard groaned as Frank smack his ass. "Language." 

"Sorry, sir. How about if I promise not to do that again?" 

"You said that last time." Frank reminded him. "Look where we are now." 

"What if I apologize to Pete." 

"He's terrified of you, my kitten. You have some sharp claws." 

Gerard groaned. "Fiiiine. How about I... suck your dick?" 

Frank snorted. "Wouldn't you do that anyway?" 

Gerard paused, licking his lips and locking eyes with the man. "I suck your dick... dressed like a cat version of Princess Leia." 

Frank groaned, pressing a soft kiss to Gerard's plump lips. 

"Torture away, my little star princess." 

Thanks to kjbo8o8 for the request from like a year ago. Better late than never. Requests open as always and I'm sorry because this started out super serious but slowly fell to shit because in case you missed it I'm a comedy slut.