Iero Twins

"Frank's got a girlfriend!" Anthony teased, sliding down the railing from upstairs and landing on the kitchen floor with a soft thump. "Who's the lucky girl?"

Frank had been trying to explain to his mom that he was in fact, gay as the man they saw at the mall yesterday in a hot pink leotard over zebra print leggings, and that he had a boyfriend, not a girlfriend, but as always, Anthony had to interfere.

"Can you leave us alone for a second?" Frank grumbled. He really wasn't sure if he was ready for Anthony to be a part of this.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Can I tell you guys something first though?"

Frank sighed, resting his head in one hand and glaring over at Anthony. "Yes. We're all just dying to hear."

"Sarcasm appreciate, brother." Anthony took a deep breath, and spoke quickly. "I like dick."

It took a few seconds for the words to register in Frank's mind, but when they did, he was pissed as all hell.

"Stop stealing my fucking moment, Anthony!"

"Stealing your moment?" Anthony looked at him in shock. "You were just telling mom about your girlfrie- OH YOU'RE GAY!"

"Yes, I'm gay." Frank grumbled. "And now you've ruined my moment to come out by stealing the show. What the hell, man?"

"Well obviously you're not gay enough or my gay-dar would have scanned your homosexuality in 3-D and printed out a model!" Anthony yelled back, taking a step closer to Frank.

"You don't have a fucking gay-dar! You hardly have a dic-"

"Enough!" Their mom roared, rolling her head back and letting out a loud laugh. "I don't care what you are. Just shut the fuck up, or you'll wake up the baby."

Anthony and Frank sighed. It was probably a good idea to stop before Jess got involved. Ten months old, and you could already tell she wasn't a morning person.

"Well I got a boyfriend first." Frank hissed through clenched teeth.

"No, I did." Anthony growled back.

"Prove it."

"Alright. I'll have him meet us by the fountain before school tomorrow."

"And I'll have mine." Frank laughed. "Hope you can find a boyfriend in one day."

"Right back at you, little bro."

"Okay I came out of the womb literally 11.4 seconds after you, asshole."

"Can you both leave already?" Their mom asked, standing. "I need to go buy some books on 'your growing and changing gay'."

Frank and Anthony snorted at that, but ended up walking up the stairs instead of lurking.

"It's on." Frank hissed, turning towards his room.

"Like Donkey Kong." Anthony responded, slamming the door to his.

This was war.

* * *
"Gee?" They both exclaimed, looking at the shaking boy before them.

"Th-there's two of y-you?" Gerard looked between the two of them confused, fighting the tears that instantly came into his eyes. Before he knew it, his legs had gone weak and he was shaking uncontrollably.

"T-two..." Was the last thing he mumbled before passing out.

Frank and Anthony lunged for him, wincing when Gerard's head connected with the concrete. They figured it was a good idea to take Gerard home, and get him some medication.