Kitten Play

"Mew mew mofos I'm coming down the street. Gonna fuck up every bitch that I meet. I got that booty, booty, booty that my master's gonna wreck. 'Cause when I'm giving them both head I'm gon-" 

"That's enough!" Mr. Toro yelled from the back of the theater, his innocent soul not able to handle what had just happened before him. "Gerard, we asked for an audition song, not... that." 

"But Mr. Toro, it was self composed! Why don't you appreciate it?" 

"You're auditioning for Beauty and the Beast! Not 'Whores R Us'!" 

"So can I be Belle?" 

*                                      *                                 * 

"Masters! I got the part!" Gerard giggled, throwing himself across Frank and Anthony's laps. "Are you proud of me?" 

"We're very proud, kitten." Frank grinned, pulling Gerard up and between them. "Master knew you could do it." 

"Yep!" Anthony grinned, running a hand through Gerard's hair softly. "What did you do for the audition?" 

"I sang the song I wrote you guys!" Gee grinned, bouncing up and down in his seat. 

"Wait, which one?" Frank and Anthony's eyes widened as they realized all the possibilities, each of which worse than the last before it. 

"Actually, I don't even want to know." Frank sighed, rubbing small circles on Gerard's back. "Kitten, why are you so tense?" 

"I was so worried I wouldn't get the part, Master." Gee sighed, practically purring about how good Frank's hands felt on him. "I just wanted to make you proud." 

"Gee, we're always proud of you." Anthony smiled down at the boy, trailing his hand down to Gerard's chin and forcing him to look up at him. "You're amazing." 

"You're always proud of me?" Gerard smiled up at the two. "Even when I gave you both the clap?" 

The two cringed internally, but continued to smile down at him. 

"Of course, baby." Frank's spirit died a little with each word. "So proud of our little STD bringer." 

*                                    *                                 * 

"I'm a  monster!" Joe exclaimed, turning to Gerard on stage, feigning so much angst Pete Wentz would be proud. "Who could ever love me?" 

"I could!" Gerard giggled, bouncing over to him. "I could be your little STD bringer." 

The whole audience gasped, some grandma somewhere probably having a heart attack, but the Iero twins weren't surprised at all, instead grinning and turning to each other. 

At least Gerard had spirit.   

Thanks to oliverskooks for the request. I know you asked for smut but honestly I like this because it's fun and stupid and I love it. So, requests open as always, but guys I'm kinda tired of people not even asking for me to write things and instead just saying that I need to or I 'better write it'. Like, I'll do it anyways, but a please does go a long way. Thanks for reading, as always, and have a good night my anal-sexers