Marking Part 2: You're Gonna Put that Where?

(This is written about Gerard and Frank from Marking, but you don't have to reread that for this to make sense)

"I now pronounce you, husband and husband." Mikey, who became an ordained pastor online about 15 minutes ago, looked between the two of them and smiled. "You may kiss the husband."

Frank grinned, wrapping an arm around Gerard's dress clad waist and passionately kissing him.

"Leave room for Jesus." Mikey muttered, closing his script and walking away.

There was no room for him.

Especially not with what Frank had planned for tonight.

* * *

"Gerard! Come here, little boy."Frank, sitting on the edge of their bed, a soft smile on his face, patted the space beside him. 

Gerard quickly got up, scampering to be beside his daddy, and pressing a soft kiss to the older man's cheek. "What's up?" 

"Well, I just wanted to check in on you." Frank smiled, ultimately deciding he'd rather just have Gerard in his lap, and quickly pulled him up. "Sure we got married in a 7/11 at noon with you in a dress we bought roughly twenty minutes beforehand and your brother officiating it with a license he got off of  'totallyofficialforrealziesmarriagelicensegiver.com' but we still did get married."

"Yeah, I probably should have planned the wedding more, but at least we found that guy from the courthouse outback with the nice lady." 

"Gee, she was a prostitute." 

"So? Maybe she secretly collects cats and cuddles with rocks." 

"Did you mean that the other way?" 

"Nope!" 

Frank shook his head, sighing loudly, but unable to keep the grin off his face. "Anyways, I need to have a serious conversation with you. Think we can manage that?" 

Gerard nodded, wrapping his arms around Frank's neck. "Are you already divorcing me?" 

Frank let out a loud laugh, shaking his head and kissing Gerard slowly, running his hand up and down the little's back, finally tangling them in the older man's hair and pulling him off so Frank could speak. "Gerard, if you keep kissing me like that we won't even have time for a conversation. I need you to listen to me, okay?" 

Gerard bit his bottom lip, locking eyes with Frank, face flushed.  

"Gerard. I want to have sex. Like, sex with you." 

Gerard nodded. "Well, who else would you have had sex with?" 

"Really?" Frank groaned. "I put my heart and my penis on the line and that's what you have to say?" 

"Frank," Gerard sighed. "Didn't we literally just get married so we could have sex?" 

"Well, shit. I thought we got married because we love each other, not because I want every night to be a constant bone-fest. But you know what, I'll take it. Let's do the smash, Gerard." 

*                                                                                            *                                                                                           *  

Frank pressed a soft kiss to Gerard's neck, letting his tongue inch out slightly and make the man shiver. "Are you ready Gerard?" 

"It took you half an hour to prep me." Gerard whimpered, covered in sweat and cock aching for release, leaking precum from its pink tip. "I'm more than ready." 

Frank nodded, at last rolling on the condom, and aligning himself with Gerard's hole. It was still tight, concerning Frank, however with the way his lover was writhing around, begging for it, Frank decided he couldn't wait any longer. Slowly, almost torturously, he began to slide his cock into Gerard. 

Gerard tensed for a second, shocked at the new sensation. It was unlike anything he ever felt before, but before he could go back into his head, Frank put a reassuring kiss onto his lower back, reminding Gerard that even though it may hurt this time, he trusted his husband to take care of him. 

"Lower your back a little. It'll feel better for you." Frank instructed. He grinned at the way Gerard automatically did as he said, the tension leaving his submissive's body.    

"All the way in?" Gerard asked hopefully, starting to feel a burning stretch. 

Frank looked down, seeing only the tip of his cock in Gerard's lubricated hole. 

"Not even close baby." 

*                                                                                             *                                                                                     * 

"How was it?" Ray looked up from his coffee as Frank plopped down across from him. "Was it everything you wanted it to be? Are you gonna do it again?" 

Frank groaned, rubbing his eyes. 

"If the way he threw stuffed animals at me after and started screaming about how the demon that possessed my penis needs to be exorcised says anything, then no. No, we will not."

Lol guys it's been almost a year since I actually wrote a chapter for this book. But you know what, I'm kinda feeling it recently. Requests open. Boom. Mike drop. In all honesty, have a great Christmas, and we'll see how much writing I can bang out before the new year. 

This was requested by @AFriendlyFace  in July of 2016. Better than never am I right?