Detention

It wasn't very hard to tell that Gerard Arthur Way had a daddy kink.

And by not very hard, Frank means that he knew it from literally the second he laid eyes on the skirt clad man.

Call it... Daddy intuition.

Or maybe just the fact that Frank had stumbled across Gerard's Tumblr blog one night, and couldn't get the boy off his mind ever since.

"Hey." Frank whispered to Gerard during the lecture, poking his back. "Want some candy, kid?"

Gerard just shushed him, resisting the urge to turn around and take it.

Frank smiled, knowing his plan wasn't totally foiled yet.

"How about a stuffie?"

Gerard stiffened in his seat, casually reaching behind him. "Give me the stuffie."

Frank smirked, his plan already working. "Take it."

Inhaling so heavily half the class heard, Gerard tightened his grip on his desk and fought the animalistic urge to pounce Frank for whatever was in his hands. His voice was a soft, strained squeak when he spoke again. "What does it look like?"

Frank knew he had the boy now. "Soft. Pink. Fluffy. Pand-"

He didn't even have the word out when Gerard whipped around in his chair, throwing himself over Frank's desk and desperately reaching for the object in Frank's hands. The action caused a loud bang, the whole class turning around at the boy who had lost his balance and fallen head first into Frank's lap, skirt flipped up, polka dot panties exposed to the world.

He didn't even have to look up at Mr. Toro to know what was going to happen.

"Detention?"

"Detention."

* * *

The funny thing about detention at Gerard and Frank's school was that they didn't even leave a teacher to supervise you. Instead they just trusted that kids would stay the hour and a half. Most kids ditched out after 15 minutes, but Gerard, being the good boy that he is, had already resigned himself to staying until the end. And Frank, wanting to get in Gerard's skirt, would stay as long as he needed for a piece of that ass.

Which, with the was Gerard was crying and reading verses of the bible out loud, might take longer than Frank expected.

"Hey, Gerard." Frank spoke across the room, silent except for Gerard's murmers, causing him to jump.

"Y-yes?" Gerard looked over his shoulder tentatively, stiffening when he saw Frank, black boots resting on the desk, legs crossed, leather jacket taken off to reveal his tight black shirt underneath, tucked into his leather pants. The bulge in them was obvious, and Gee visibly swallowed. Not to mention, he was sitting at Mr. Toro's desk.

"Why don't you come sit next to me?" Frank patted the desk in front him.

Gerard looked hesitantly, but the second Frank snapped his fingers, he booked it up to the desk, sitting there obediently.

"Good little boy." Frank grinned, rubbing up and down Gerard's thighs. His voice was calm and reassuring, but still sent shivers down his spine. "Can I ask you something baby?"

Gerard nodded, fighting little space as Frank's words warmed him to the core.

"Why don't you have a daddy, little one?" Frank brought his legs off the table and scooted the chair forward, gently pressing a hand to Gee's face.

Gerard just shrugged and looked down.

"Come on, little boy. Can you use your words for me?" Frank asked softly, lifting Gerard's chin with his finger.

"I-i" Gerard tried to start, but couldn't force the words out, whining and shaking his head.

"It's okay, little one." Frank coerced him, pulling Gerard into his lap. "Take your time."

"I-I'm too chubby." Gerard stuttered out, burying his face in Frank's shoulder.

"Oh baby boy." Frank stroked the little's black hair. "I think your perfect."

"Y-you do?" Gerard asked, looking up and grinning at Frank. "Because I think you're very handsome."

"Thank you little one!" Frank smiled, shifting Gerard so the boy was straddling him. "Now, daddy has a very important question. That is. If you'll let me be your daddy."

Gerard smiled up at Frank. "Of course I want you to be my daddy!"

"Good. Wanna have sex on Mr.Toro's desk?"

Frank was never one to sugar coat his wants.

Gerard grinned.

"Spank me with his ruler?"

"I wouldn't rather be doing anything else."

This was requested by morefordarmway. Thanks for the request. Hope you enjoyed! Requests open as always. Thanks for reading, my anal sexers. Oh, and I found this Halloween treasure.