Thanksgiving with your Favorite Gays

"Daddy when are we gonna go shopping?" Gerard groaned, pacing around the living room at around six p.m. the night of Thanksgiving. The first store he wanted to go to was opening in an hour, and Gerard would be damned if he wasn't there for the pacifier sale. Like those new mothers needed that shit anyways; That's what tits were for. 

"Why do we have to go shopping tonight? Can't we go tomorrow?" Frank groaned, thoroughly stuffed from the meal they had earlier in the day with Gerard's family. "That is what Black Friday is for, right?" 

"But by tomorrow everything is gonna be gone!" Gerard whined, stomping his leather boot onto the carpet. 

"That can't be true. It's not like a whole store could be emptied out in one night." Frank snorted, turning on the TV and flipping to Disney channel. "Now sit down. We can go out as early as you want tomorrow morning."   

"But daddy! Shopping!" 

"Gee!" Frank sighed, standing and dragging the taller man over to his side, and plopping him down besides him on the couch. "What about Thanksgiving do you not understand?" 

Gerard glared up at him. "The part where you don't take me wherever I want to go; Henceforth making me greatful for your wicked mad driving abilities." 

"How about the part where you remember that you have ten pacifiers here, plenty of clothing, sippy cups, coloring books, and basically whatever you want-" 

"Except for a pony." Gerard interrupted, but seeing the look Frank gave him, curled in on himself. "Go ahead, sorry." 

"Anyways, you have so much, Gee. We have so much. There are people out there that would kill to live like us. We're the lucky ones. How can we have all this much, and on the one day specifically set aside for recognizing that, we still feel like we have to go out and get more? Don't you realize that?" Frank sighed, pulling Gerard into his lap. "Baby, if I could, I'd give you the world. You'd have every pacifier, sippy cup, and coloring book your little heart desires. But, I can't. Even so, we still have more than enough." 

Gee nodded, feeling embarrassed by Frank's words. He was right, like always, and Gerard started to feel more and more guilty for his tantrum. 

"So, how about instead of going shopping tonight, we go through the house looking for things to donate, yeah? Maybe give back a bit? Then tomorrow I'll take you wherever you want, and buy you a few new pacifiers, alright?" 

Gee nodded, jumping off his lap and sprinting to the garage to grab their black trash bags. When he came back in, Frank was standing at the counter, the turkey baster they had cleaned earlier in his hands, and chocolate sauce filling the whole thing. 

"Daddy? What's that for?" 

"Daddy is gonna get a tasty treat tonight from your hole. How does that sound?" 

Gerard gulped, looking between the man and the object in his hand. 

"Might as well bring some whipped cream too." 

Guys, don't forget the true meaning of Thanksgiving! Have a great time with your family and friends, maybe even try what Gee and Frank did in this oneshot! We should all be giving back more, so remember the true meaning of the holiday, and have a great turkey day! I love you, my anal-sexers. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!! Also, I've gotten some requests for a rant book so let me know if y'all would be interested in it. Thanks!