Diaper

"Fwankie I want to talk about something."

Gerard and Frank were cuddled together on the couch, watching another Disney movie when Gerard nervously spoke.

"What's up, princess?" Frank looked down at the man who partially sprawled over the couch. "Hungry? Thirsty? Sleepy? David Bowie?" Frank listed off about the only things Gerard ever wanted to talk about.

"N-no daddy." He blushed, pushing off of Frank and sitting up. Shit was getting real. "I want to ask you if I can have something."

"Princess," Frank sighed. "I'd love to buy you a pony but you know why I can't do th-"

"It's not about the pony!" Gerard interjected, unintentionally raising his voice. "Even though you should still be buying me that soon."

Frank giggled and shook his head. "Then what is it that you want?" Frank, being the son of an oil entrepreneur, could have honestly bought Gerard a pony, no problem. But he wanted to make sure Gee wasn't too spoiled.

Gerard blushed, shutting down again now that his angry passion was gone. "C-can I have diapers?" He whispered, sucking on his thumb.

"Honey take your thumb out." Frank gently took it from the little's mouth and held their hand. "It's bad for your teeth. Now, tell me what you want again. Use your words, like a big boy."

That was the exact opposite of how Gerard wanted to be.

"I want diapers dada."

Well that was new. Not only had Frank not expected the request for diapers, he had also never seen Gerard regress far enough to call him 'dada'. It was as though Gerard was a Pokémon, and had finally evolved into his true self, a three year old.

Frank, wanting to confirm his suspicions that Gerard was actually forcing himself to stay somewhat big in little space, turned to the boy and smiled. "Honey, how old are you?"

"T-three." Gerard blushed and looked at the ground. He didn't know if Frankie wanted a little that young. When they had met, Frankie had only had two littles, both of whom were 5 in little space, and girls. He didn't want to make himself seem weird of complicated, so he forced himself to never really sink in to where he felt best.

Frank smiled. Gee was so pretty, and he was excited to have such a young little. It'd be a whole new adventure. "You want diapers, princess? Daddy will go order them right now. And how about a changing table to? Do you want a crib also, baby boy? "

Gerard looked up at Frank with excited, hopeful eyes. "Really dada?"

Frank nodded, and kissed Gerard's forehead, standing to go upstairs to the computer. "I'll get them right now baby."

"Dada take me to." He held out his arms, and made grabby motions, waiting for Frank to pick him up.

"Alright, my little princess." He grinned, picking Gerard up, and thanking whatever God there was that he had been going to the gym recently.

"To diaper land!" Gerard exclaimed, pointing towards the stairs.

"To diaper land." Frank mumbled back, kissing Gerard's exposed neck.

* * *

"Do you want me to set up the table first? Or..." Frank came into the house, carrying a large box with all of their new possessions in it.

Gerard threw himself of the couch, sprinting over to Frank. When he got to the shorter man, he started bouncing up and down. "Diaper! Diaper! Diaper!"

Frank smiled and set the box down. "I guess the changing table can wait. Let me go get a knife to open these."

Gerard just kept bouncing, literally jumping to follow Frank. "I'm gonna have diapers!"

Frank giggled, grabbing one of their steak knifes from the drawer. "Yes, you are. Calm down princess, you're shaking the whole house."

Gee couldn't even respond, being too out of breath from jumping to give a response. Instead, he just physically shook until Frank had opened the package and received the first diaper.

"Ready baby?" Frank asked, and Gerard nodded, throwing his skirt and panties off into the ground. "Wow wow wow. Breath princess. Dada was gonna change you on the bed. No need to be having a strip show where the windows are open."

Gerard wasn't even phased by the response, still bouncing and shaking. "Change me now!"

Frank just nodded and sighed, slipping the diaper up Gerard's pudgy thighs, and shifting into place.

"There. Happy, prince-" Frank stopped, seeing the distressed look on his little's face. "What's the matter, princess?"

"I think I got a bit too excited." He pointed down at his diaper.

"Did you already wet yourself?" Frank's heart damn near exploded from how cute the thought was.

Gerard just nodded, confirming Frank's suspicions. "S-sorry dada."

"It's no problem, honey. Daddy bought in bulk."

And with how cute wet Gerard was, Frank didn't regret the decision one bit.

Prompts are open, as always. Or if you ever want to see a part 2 of a story, just let me know. Thanks for the 2k reads fam!