"Daddy's Special Tea"

Fksnfosjfogbdisn I STILL HAVE PROMPTS I PROMISE I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU. I just saw this on Tumblr and I can't stop thinking about it and I had to write it and dofosjfkgislalzncnalz.

Frank really didn't like sneaking into the hospital's blood bank every night after work. He didn't like smuggling out three packs of type O under his scrubs every night. And he really didn't like the female security guard that whistled as he hurried past her.

Then again, Frank didn't have it that bad seeing as how she gave Pete's ass a little "love pat" last week.

But now that he was safely in his car, he pulled the blood out from under his shirt, thankful to be free of the uncomfortably cool, slightly morbid liquid.

The things ya do for your baby vampire, am I right?

A short drive home brought Frank to their suburban paradise, and he pulled into the driveway, grinning as he saw Gee's pale, little face peek out from the window shades.

The door suddenly unlocked, and Gee sprinted out, unaffected by the moonlight. He spent most the day curled up in blankets on the couch to stay out of the sun, and only moved occasionally to get the phone and inform Frank that no, he didn't try and get the local squirrels in for a tea party.

He had only made that mistake once.

"Daddy! Gee giggled, throwing himself into Frank's arms and wrapping his legs around the human's waist. "Daddy give me big boy kisses!"

"What's the magic word, baby?" Frank was in a teasing mood today.

"I'll bite you." Gee deadpanned, baring his fangs slightly.

Frank shivred at the sight, locking his lips with the energetic little.

"Happy?" He hummed against Gee's grinning lips.

"Very." The vamp responded, resting his forehead on Frank's lovingly.

"Now come on baby. We gotta get you fed."

Gee stiffened at that. He absolutely hated drinking blood. Everything about it disgusted him. The cold, iron taste, the thoughts about all the people who vampires have killed for blood. It shook Gee to the core, especially since his brother and his husband Ray both were known for how many humans they had killed.

Gee never wanted to be like them, but some asshat *cough cough* Mikey fucking Way *cough cough* thought exploring the woods late at night was a great idea.

Family. What're ya gonna do with them?

"I no want it daddy."

"Baby please." Frankie set him down, much to the little's protest. "I can make you daddy's special tea."

Gee smiled softly at that. Daddy's special tea always meant being bottle-fed. He loved bottle-feeding, and the cuddles that came with it.

"Okay daddy!" Gee practically sprinted inside, the disgust at blood long forgotten at the thought of Frankie time.

Frank grinned, grabbing the blood from the car and putting two in the fridge. Midnight snack and breakfast.

Once inside, he put the blood in the microwave, grabbing honey and a sparkly pink bottle as Gee waited patiently on the couch. When the liquid was properly warm, he poured it into the bottle, accompanied by a tablespoon of honey (because Gee's sickeningly sweet. See what he did there?)

"Okay baby," he smiled, setting it down on the table. "Get in daddy's lap"

Gee grinned, slipping into Frank's lap and wrapping his arms around the tattooed man's neck as the bottle received from the table and pressed up to his lips.

"Drink daddy's special tea like a good little boy." Frank cooed as he held the bottle to Gee's lips. They clamped around it tightly, eager to get this over with for more cuddles and kisses later.

Frank's eyes widened as Gee's turned a blood red. They had been together for years, and Frank still forgot that Gee really was a blood sucking creature of the night.

Just with an intense love of sparkles and fear of teenagers.

But that was perfect for Frankie.