My Chubby Dada 2: Who Let the Flab Out?

Mornings were always an interesting time in the Iero-Way family. Gerard, ever the early riser, was always up before Frank. Frank, on the other hand, commonly rolled out of bed with ninja like grace around 10 am every morning. But this time, Gerard was usually already prepared for a long day of playing with stuffies and coloring. Two of the most exhausting activities you could ever do.

But this morning, Gerard didn't want to be alone, and decided to take matters into his own hands. What better way to take care of his daddy then by playing with his absolutely favorite part of the man's body. 

His stomach. 

The rolling layers of flab that heated Gerard during cold, Jersey winters were the best thing to happen to Gerard since finding out he didn't have prostate cancer. (Long story short you should never leave Gerard alone with google and too much lube on his hands.) There was just something about the way Frank could hardly get his jeans over his rounded waist that sent Gerard's mind to all the right places. The way he could eat a whole pan of brownies in under an hour made Gerard practically jizz right then and there in his pants. It wasn't like Frank was morbidly obese or anything. He just had a little junk in the trunk that Gerard couldn't help but fawn over. 

Silently, Gerard shimmied under the covers, pushing himself down until he was level with Frank's stomach. Gerard practically whined at the sight of Frank already spilling slightly out of the shirt, and had to stop himself from ripping the whole thing off then and there. This was to make his daddy happy, no matter how much Gerard wanted it to be about him. 

Slowly, careful not to wake the sleeping man, Gerard pushed the shirt up, stopping when Frank grumbled something in his sleep. Gee held his breath anxiously until Frank went silent, and pushed it all the way up. His mouth was instantly watering at the sight before him. Stretchmarks running up Frank's side, and cellulite gathering at his hips was glorious enough to make Gerard instantly hard. 

With a smirk, Gee bent his head down, slowly starting to suckle the end of one stretch mark, where he knew Frank was sensitive. It was a teasing lick, and soon Gerard moved to the next one, grinning as Frank tossed slightly in his sleep. If the way his boxers were tenting was any indication, Gerard was definitely doing something right. 

Knowing that soon Frank would be fully awake, and eager to fuck, Gerard went for his final destination. 

The pudgy area right over Frank's waistline, where dreams came true.

He quickly took some of the salty flesh into his mouth, gasping as Frank bucked slightly. He was almost never so responsive, since most the focus was always on Gerard. Soft licks and nibbles soon became harsh suckling as Gerard desperately left marks all over his daddies skin. His lacy panties constricting him as he became more and more aroused by the soft noises Frank was making in his slumber. It was addictive, the feeling of the pudgy flesh trembling under him, and before he knew if, Frank was awake, arching his back and pulling Gerard's hair softly. 

"Baby boy? What're you doing?" He grumbled sleepily, but was jerked wide awake by a harsh bite right by his hipbone. "F-fuck Gee stop teasing daddy." 

Gerard grinned, even though Frank couldn't see it, and slipped down lower, pressing a kiss to both of Frank's large, trembling thighs. "Daddy wants me to suck his cock?" 

Frank groaned at Gerard's somewhat muffled voice, and nodded harshly. " P-please baby boy. I need you to let me fuck that pretty little face of yours." 

Gerard grinned, pulling down the chubby man's boxers. 

Frank would definitely be a morning person after that. 

Hello friends! Hope you all enjoyed this long awaited sequel! I might just write more of these because I just really love chubby daddy Frank. So let me know if you'd all be down for that. Also, requests open as always. Thanks for reading, and don't forget to tell a chubby person in your life (including yourself) that they're beautiful and sexy and overall just amazing.