"Daddy's Special Tea" Part 2

So this chapter is a test chapter. Every little section is an idea I have for a chapter in a book about little, vampire Gee. The little thing isn't going to be the main point, but it'll definitely be in there. Comment if you like the stuff and want me to write a full out book about it. If I get 45 positive responses, I'll write it. Cool? Cool. Thanks for reading, my anal-sexers.

💜. 💜. 💜.

"I got my teeth and daddy's neck cuz it's my asshole he wrecks and I'm gonna suck his blood because that's how he cums. I got my daddy, yeah! Oh he's my daddy, yeah! I love my daddy, yeah! And if you touch him I'll rip your throat out."

"That was a... nice cheer, Gerard."

Frank honestly shouldn't have bought Gerard the cheerleader uniform. It resulted in Gerard giving him a performance almost every day. Some were insanely cute, but some where like this, and were the reason they couldn't have nice things.

"So daddy, I think we should record this and make me a YouTube star." Gerard said, crawling onto his favorite chair (Frank's lap).

"We'll see, pumpkin." Frank kissed Gerard's forehead.

There were some things, probably happening that night, that Frank would rather be recording.

💜. 💜. 💜

"Hi. I've come to see my little brother."

"I'm sorry, bro. I don't think he lives here." Frank looked the two men standing at the door up and down. They were an odd couple, wearing hats, sunglasses, gloves and clothing that covered all their skin in the middle of summer. Gerard had never mentioned having a family before.

"His name is Gerard."

"Y-you're Gerard's brother?" Frank stuttered out, hearing Gerard's small steps down the stairs.

"Daddy, who's at the door?" Gerard sleepily rubbed his eyes. The sun was just setting so he had just woken up.

"Gee?" Frank cautiously kept his eyes on the man, and wrapped a protective arm around Gerard's shoulders when the little reached him. "Is this your brother?"

Gerard's eyes snapped open at that, and he whimpered, cuddling closer into Frank's side. "Go away, Mikey."

"Come on, little bro." Mikey held out a hand. "Ray and I just wanted to see you, maybe go out to coffee."

"No!" Gee cried out, slapping Mikey's hand down. "Why are you really here?"

"We've got a problem, and you, oh great chosen one, have to help us solve it."

💜. 💜. 💜

"Gerard. You need to tell me what he's talking about right now. Chosen one? What the hell does that mean?" Frank angrily paced around their living room. "Because when you left with Mikey earlier you told me that you were just going to the mall and now I hear that you went to some underground vampire fighting ring? Do you now how worried I was? I need explanations!"

"Daddy, I-"

"Gerard! I'm not your 'daddy' right now. I'm your boyfriend who's scared as fuck about your life. I need you to tell me what exactly is happening, right now."

Gerard sighed, slipping out of his headspace, eyes flashing red. "There's a prophecy. This old as fuck prophecy saying that the first vampire to love a human will have to lead an army in stopping this great vampire war. It says that unless this person wins, millions of vampires will die. Whoever wins the war, becomes king if the vampires. Well, guess who that person is."