Little Frankie and the Missing Stufie

Franklin Anthony Iero loves very, very few things. He's a simple man-child, choosing only to favor three things:

Dick (of the Gerard Way assort).

Gerard Way.

Mr. Snickles. (His favorite stuffie)

And seeing as how currently he was missing two of those things, and Gerard's idiotic bumbling as a daddy wasn't currently helping, Frank was a little bit more than irritated.

"Daddy! I just want my stuffie!" Frank slammed his clenched fist on the table.

"I-I'm trying to find it baby boy I-I just need a bit more time but I h-have to go to work. Okay?" He always cowered in the face of angry Frankie.

"Fine. Whatever." Frankie pouted, turning to face the wall.

"Baby boy-" Gerard started but was cut off by a whine from Frank.

"Don't ruin my dramatic moment, daddy! Go to work."

Gerard, torn on what to do, ultimately decided to listen to the little, and walked out of the house. It was almost embarrassing how much Frankie had him wrapped around his little finger.

Once he was gone, Frank stood from the corner. Seeing as how Gerard couldn't do anything for himself, it fell on Frankie's tiny shoulders to save the day.

Like it always did.

With a huff, Frankie started to look around the room. Mr. Snickles wasn't under the couch cushions, because they checked there earlier. He also wasn't in the cabinet where the cookies were. Frankie knew that because he often found his way their for... Intel.

Strictly Intel reasons.

Anyways, Mr. Snickles had actually disappeared from mid air. It was magically, and Frankie always had a thing for magic.

It started as a child, playing D&D in his basement with Ray, who always managed to get some sticky liquid in his fro. Then it evolved to D&D clubs as a teenager, where he and Ray would compete against the best of the best, and win. Let's just say that one Frank Way might or might not have won a world championship D&D match and married his husband in the same day.

But that was a story for another time.

"Maybe the faries took it." He huffed, waddling up the stairs in his pull-up and onsie. The faries, when they came, always came to his nursery, where he slept once or twice a week.

"Oh great fairy lord?" He walked into the room tentatively, trying to catch a glimpse of the faries he knew lived there. "Do you have my stuffie?"

He crept farther into the room, tiptoeing around the carpet to the slightly open window. Suddenly, a creak came from behind.

Frank dropped to his knees and started pleading with the creak he assumed was the Fairy Lord. "Oh great fairy lord my body is ready! Please take my innocence now as repayment for my trespassing! I'll use my body to pay off my debt to you. Please dear lord be gentle on me, I am fragile and don't know if I can handle your magic parts! But then again I can handle daddy's, and he's more than a little big. Like pound me into a mattress every night big but-"

"Frankie?"

Oh my. That was not a fairy lord.

"D-daddy?" Frankie stood from the ground, locking eyes with a very confused, blushing Gerard Way.

"Baby what was that?"

Frankie saw a glimpse of pink in Gerard's hands and pounced on the man. "There's Mr.Snickles! Oh thank you so much daddy! I was so worried about him!"

"N-no problem, baby boy. He was in the car, I saw him just as I turned out of the neighborhood." Gerard stroked Frank's hair lovingly.

Maybe fairy kinks were a thing.

And maybe Gerard was more than willing to give Frank his "magic parts".

Next prompt is also about little Frankie. This was just a small thought stuck in my head all day.