Gerard Goes to the Office (And Won't Fuck with them Hoes)

"Gee bear, daddy has to go to work. Do you have everything you need for the day?" Frank yelled up the stairs, adjusting his tie. Gerard was almost always in the bathroom getting ready at this time in the morning, and usually would just yell back a quick 'bye daddy' and they would both continue with their day. But for some reason, Gerard wasn't responding this morning.

"Baby?" Frank asked again, hurriedly walking up the stairs. "Are you okay?"

He ripped open the bathroom door, as widening at what he saw before him.

Gerard was sitting on the ground, a glazed look in his eyes, and his thumb in his mouth. That wasn't what surprised Frank, though. He was used to seeing Gerard like that. What he didn't expect though?

The puddle of urine around him.

Now, Frank didn't mind, since he had cleaned up much worse with Gerard before. (His favorite concoction was cat vomit with whipped cream and lube.) This was just unsurprising because of the way Gerard didn't even seem to notice. He was just in a whole different world, too little to function. Frank had never seen him like this before.

No way in hell was he leaving him alone

"Up you go." He grunted, lifting Gerard and avoiding placing any of the boy on his suit. "Now let's get you changed."

Don't ask Frank why he had diapers. It's not like he used to have a nervous bladder or anything....

Once Gerard was properly padded, Frank quickly ushered him into the car, buckling him in and diving to his side of the car. This was probably the worst day this could happen, seeing as how Frank was giving a presentation within half an hour to explain what it'd be like with him taking over the company.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Frank was chanting as he got out of the car and placed Gerard on his hip, sprinting towards the office. "Fuck fu-" He stopped when he looked at the little in his arms.

"Frick frick frick frick frick."

He booked it through the lobby and into the elevator, panting frantically. Gerard was a lot heavier when your short, Italian legs were sprinting with him in your arms for ten minutes.

The second he stopped, Gerard started balling.

"No no no no baby please." Frank groaned, pulling a pacifier from his suit pocket and slipping it into Gee's mouth. "Thank goodne- FRICK A LICK GERARD STOP PULLING MY HAIR."

Frank groaned. The meeting was in six minutes, and he really had no place to put Gerard.

Well, there was only one option left.

* * *
Five times spitting out his pacifier, four stuffies dropped, three hair pullings, two sobbing fits, and one wet diaper later, and Frank was finally closing out his speech.

"In conclusion, I'm so excited to work with you all, and can't wait to be a guider, and most of all, a friend." Frank's skin was bruised, hair practically clawed out of his head, and eyes bloodshot.

The second that the words left Frank's mouth, something shifted in Gerard and he instantly jumped down from Frank's arms. The company mumbled to each other in confusion until Gerard opened his mouth, and Frank passed out on the ground.

"Frank, what the fuck happened this past hour?"

Thanks to kurtcobainpink for the request. I feel like I wrote this really bad, so I'm sorry about that. But yeah. Requests open as always. Thanks for reading my anal-sexers.