Daddy's Neko

Frank Iero had a weird as fuck neighbor.

The only time he saw the man was wearing a large, pink jacket with the hood up, and literally 6 gallons of milk in his hands as he returned from the grocery store. Now, Frank wasn't one to kink shame, but that was one weird ass fetish. Even though he found the man's behavior slightly neurotic and overall just strange, he couldn't suppress his curiosity over the unimaginably adorable man. From what Frank had gathered from his small glimpses, the milk king (I'm sorry to interrupt but for a second there I thought I was writing a story about Ryan Ross) had some of the softest, most feminine features that he had ever seen.

And his addiction to milk was so strong it may ever surpass Frank's best friend, Ryan.

Absolutely stunning.

But then again, Frank wasn't exactly sure if he could even approach the man. He just seemed so secretive and fragile, the total opposite of Frank. Maybe that's what drew him in so much. Frank longed to be near someone different, someone who hadn't been polluted by the rest of the world. So, gathering up all his courage, Frank decided that tonight was the night.

He was going to talk to the illusive milk lover.

And that's what landed him here, knocking on the wooden door and waiting for someone to open it.

"Who is it?" A voice called back, panting heavily and sounding distraught.

"F-frank Iero, your neighbor," Frank responded hesitantly, listening for an indication as to why the man was so distressed. "Are you okay in there?"

"Y-yeah, I'm f- OH FRICK FRCK MY SNICK SNACK!" The voice yelled before Frank heard a loud thump, and then a defining silence.

"Are you okay in there?"

Don't open the door, Frank. Don't open the door, Frank. Don't open the-

GOD DIGGITY DARNIT YOU STUPID HOE WHY DID YOU OPEN THE DOOR?

"The fuck..." Frank mumbled, looking at the sight before him confused. His neighbor was sitting on the floor right in front of him, but they definitely weren't human...

Not if the tale swinging behind them had any indication of it.

"Daddy!" They wailed, looking up miserably from the floor, tears in their eyes. In front of them was the saddest sight they had ever seen.

A spilled gallon of milk.

"I-uh- I-" Frank struggled for words, scratching his head awkwardly. "Do you need some h-help?"

This was crazy. This was absolutely insane. The man before him with his cute little ears and a tail crying out for help must be imaginary, right?

Well, he sure as hell wasn't imaginary when he hurled himself into Frank's arms with a loud sob.

"Dada I spilled my milkies!" His tears flowed freely, covering him and Frank in a concoction of snot and water.

"I..." It was then that Frank knew what he had to do. (He had to stop all the ghosts that we're coming through. He's here to fight for me and you! He's gonna catch 'em all cuz he's Frank Iero) It's not like he had a whole Tumblr blog devoted to this or something... "Baby don't cry. Please don't cry. I'm here, it's okay." Frank stiffened as a tail wrapped around his waist, but relaxed as the man started to emit soft purrs."I don't know what's going on, but I know I didn't take acid recently so I can't be that out of it. Let me help you clean up, okay?"

The neko nodded, slipping off of Frank and walking to his kitchen. He soon returned with a whole roll of paper towels and a smile. "Thank chu Dada!"

"No problem, baby boy." Frank smiled.

Sure, this was weird as all hell.

But it wasn't as weird as a milk fetish.

Thanks to @Supernatural-Killjoy for the request! It was pretty fun to write. (If no one makes a milk fic reference I'm going to be so disappointed in you people.) Requests open as always! Thanks for reading!