Horror Movie

"This is gonna be sick as frick, daddy!" Gerard exclaimed, bouncing up and down excitedly.

Admittedly Frank was just as excited for what was about to go down, but for a totally different reason.

* * *

Horror movies. The thing that held the Iero-Way household together. The very glue that cemented Frank and Gerard's existence. It was actually where they first met, at a late night showing of the movie Dracula. Gerard, in a totally not attention seeking manner, decided to arrive in a 'Sexy Bat of Seduction' costume, which instantly caught Frank's undying attention.

To which Gerard replied that Frank was 'sick as frick', and a beautiful relationship was born.

So now, it was obvious that at least once a week, a horror movie had to be watched. And it worked perfectly for the first six months, but the past two times had been a little different. Out of no where, Gerard would slip into little space, crawling into Frank's lap and burying his face in the tattooed man's shoulder. It was adorable, and Frank loved every second of it.

But of course tonight, the night Frank planed on proposing, everything had to go wrong.

First, Gerard broke the handle off one of his sippy cups. And Frank was all like, 'I can survive this. No big thing. Just get a different sippy cup.' Well, due to Frank's generally lazy behavior, there literally wasn't a single clean sippy cup in all the land. So Gerard had to drink out of a big kid cup, which of course put him in a bad mood.

Next, there was a huge thunderstorm outside. This meant that the first half of the movie was literally just Frank and Gerard watching the fuzzy screen as interest connection crossed in and out. Gerard was a sweetheart and joked about it, but both of them could feel one another growing slowly frustrated. But finally, about fifty minutes in, the storm stopped, and Gerard and Frank could watch their movie in peace. Or so, Frank thought.

He didn't realize how far Gerard had regressed that night. Usually a 3 to 4 year old Gerard could handle simple jump scares and dramatic moments. Two year old Gerard?

Well he spent most of it spasming and kicking Frankie in the face. Truly appreciate by the midgit, and such a romantic way to set the mood for a wedding proposal.

"Gerard!" He exclaimed for the fourth time, groaning as small feet collided with his already sore nose. "Can you calm down?"

"S-sorry, daddy." He wasn't crying or anything, just spastic from the fear. "I no mean to kick you."

"I know, baby boy. Here, come sit on daddy's lap. Daddy has a special shield that protects him, and anyone that sits on him from every monster ever." Frank unfolded his legs, patting his thighs softly as Gee grinned.

That was his throne after all.

"Really, dada?" Gerard exclaimed.

"Really." Frank grinned and pulled Gerard up onto him, pressing a soft kiss to the little's cheek.

Gerard was much calmer after that, nuzzling his face into Frank's chest every few seconds, and slowing his breathing. Something about just being near Frank, feeling his warmth, made Gerard so calm. He wasn't even worried about what was going on with the movie anymore. All he was thinking about was how good and right it felt to be in Frank's arms. So good, he fell asleep, even with the constant screaming and general death in the background.

And Frank was totally fine with it.

He could always propose tomorrow, when they went to see the new Star Wars movie.

This time, Gerard was dressing up as Princess Leia, if you catch Frank's drift.

Thanks to Supernatural-Killjoy for the request! Now before someone *cough* Geewaylikeadapeepee *cough* says something about the cock ring request, I pinky promise it's good to go, I got chu, and your username still makes me cry. So, requests open as always, and happy fourth of July, everyone!

Frerard Dd/lb One Shots {Request Closed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara