Prologue

Prologue ||

Dreaming is a natural thing, everyone dreams. But dreaming about someone fairly familiar and you've never heard of? Not so common. Some people say that looking at an individual just for a while, or even a second, can appear in your dreams. More than usual.

~

Ashton

I rip my clothes off as I made my way to my room, it was another night spent at the studio that took too long, my wrists hurt and my body is so close to collapsing I made my way to my bed and drifted to sleep.

"So, what do you want to do today Ashton?" The girl said cheerfully.

"I don't know, how about we just sit here and enjoy each other's company?" I said

She smiled.

I couldn't do anything else but look at how beautiful she was. All I wanted to do was to reach out and hold her but I couldn't. It was like she's infront of me, but she's not really there.

-
Btw. This book is not all seriousness. The first few chappies will be boring. But i promise. Stick with me till the end. And its worth it. I promise.. You can throw potatoes at me if I fail.

P.S The first few chapters will be a mixture of different P.O.V's I know that sucks I'm sorry I was a loser when I first started. But it will only end to one.