Part 2: First Day At New School, part 1

You woke up to your alarms voice at 07:00am. Your school starts at 9am, but you wanted to get ready soon so you'd have time to prepare yourself well. Luckily, your stomach isn't that bad anymore than yesterday, but it still reminds you about that you are nervous. You really do hope that you will remember to bow and greet everyone in right way. And that you won't start speaking English or anything else all of sudden.

You get up from your bed, wear your school uniform and walk the stairs down to the kitchen where you mom is already. "Good morning, mom." you say. "Korean please..." she asks you two repeat. You say the same sentence in Korean and continue "Can't we just use English at home? We already have to use Korean in everywhere else so couldn't we use English, at least, here." "Sweetie, of course we can. I just wanted to make sure that you remember how to greet in Korean." she says while kissing you on your forehead. "I have to go to work now. Good luck for school!" "Thanks, bye!" And then she left. Your dad had already went to his work and now you are the only one in the house. Except your cat, Lily, is there also. You eat your breakfast and take your school bag and head off to the school.

Your at the school's gate and you sigh deeply »Okay, here we go. You can do this. It's just new, big school, which is terribly full of new people who will stare at you. Nothing else. Okay, hana, dul, set, go!» (a/n: hana, dul, set = one, two, three)

You got in and right away you started to search the headmaster's office. When you had walked around the school about twice you finally found it. »Yes! Good me! I found it, finally! And all by myself!» *knock, knock* "Come in!" You heard the headmaster's answer. You entered.

Headmaster: Oh, you must be the new student! Nice to meet you. I'm the headmaster, Park Hwan Yeong. Take a seat please.
Y/n: *bows and sits down* Yes, i'm y/n. My family moved here and i'm meant to start my studies in this highschool.
Mr. Park: Good that you chose us, The Millennium Academy. I'm very sorry, but i'm busy right now. I thought that i could show you this school but unfortunately, i can't. But you already know your class and teacher and what she looks like, as i sent you e-mail about it. You look very independent so i bet you will find your class and the teacher Han Na Eun fast.
Y/n: It's okay Mr. Park. I think that i will manage to find Mrs. Han and get used to this school by myself.
Mr. Park: Good that you understand. And don't be afraid of ask help from anyone here. The students are helpful and kind here. :)
Y/n: Thank you, Mr. Park. May i excuse myself now, my first lesson should start soon.
Mr. Park: Go of course.
Y/n: Thank you. *bows and leaves*

»Oh noo... first day and i have to manage myself! Sigh... i can do this. Y/n, you are pro in Korean and IF you need help, ask. Hopefully i won't now embarrase myself by asking where is Mrs. Han when she's right in front of me.»

You start to search Mrs. Han from everywhere since you have no idea where she actually could be. Soon you noticed that Millennium Academy IS big. You found yourself again from the center lobby. »Sigh... should i ask help now? I've been wandering around this school for some 5 to 10 minutes!»

Right away when you were about to ask help from someone, some boy already came to you.

"Excuse me miss. You seem to be lost, and i haven't seen you before. Are you new student here?" He said.

"Yes, i'm new student here. And i'm trying to find my teacher, Mrs. Han." You said.

"I can help you. But first, i need to know something about you. Who are you? And where are you from since you have weird accent and you don't look like Korean?" »He's pretty curious... well, if that makes me to get to my lesson, then i shall answer.»

"I'm y/n. And i'm from (where you're from). Can you now tell me where Mrs. Han is?"

"Hmm... No. You shall come with me. And by the way, i'm Lee Chan. But call me just Dino, like everyone does, i wish to become friends with you."

"That would be nice, Dino. But why shall i come with you? Why can't you just tell me where she is?"

"First, i'm your classmate since Mrs. Han is my teacher also. Second, you might get lost again and i've been watching you since you came in because i knew that at some point you'd need help. Third, i want to introduse you to my friends also."

"Well, good reasons. I come with you then. It would be also nice to see your friends, i might get new friends then also."

"That's good attitude! Come, let's go!"

You followed Dino and as the clock was close to your lesson's start, you went to the classroom right away. You'd meet Dino's friends then after the lesson. As you entered the classroom, you saw a boy sitting in the corner and he somehow took your interest right away...

____________________________________________________________________

This first day almost became way too long so i decided to put this chapter in half. :) i hope you enjoyed, and please vote!

~Iiris