Part 22: Stop, Let's Talk

"What attack?!!" I repeat.

"You haven't heard? Well ofc not because you were away... Let me explain." Lucy said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Jungkook stop!! Come back!"

I hear Lucy's voice behind be calling for me as I run through my mates towards y/n's home. I act like I never heard her shouting and continue my way. As I'm in the half way to the forest, I hear Lucy shout again "He shall not get to the forest! Stop him at this instant!" I transform into wolf to get hidden into the forest faster, but in the corner of my right eye, I see L in his light grey wolf form running towards me, and Kai on my left.

»Aish! No worth of fighting.»

As L and Kai jump in front of me, I stop, and they growl at me.

»I didn't attack, no need to growl though...»

Obviously they don't trust enough in me so they stay in their wolf forms still untill I have transformed.

"Jungkook! Come here at this instant! I require to know what's going on." This time, Yongguk is speaking.

I give up and walk back to Yongguk and Lucy. As I sigh deeply, Yongguk tells me to transform back to human.

Yongguk: So, what's going on now Jungkook? Why did you run off like that? Don't you remember that it's full moon and you shall not leave the territory!?
Jungkook: I do remember, hyung. I just heard about your plan of attacking to the guardians' village.
Yongguk: Is there some problem with that, my "loyal" warrior?

»Hmph, no need to question my loyalty to the clan. I'm just not so sure how loyal I can be to you...»

Jungkook: Y/n, she's in danger. I gotta save her.
Lucy: Well what you thought about doing?! Bring her here?! Even more dangerous!
Jungkook: I'd bring her somewhere... somewhere safe.
Lucy: And where might that "safe" place be? And what did you thought of telling to her parents?
Jungkook: Well right now, I don't know! But I will bring her somewhere. She's not safe in her home either!
Lucy: Dare to speak to me in that way again and you'll regret the day you fell for her!

»Okay, NEVER, make Lucy angry.»

Yongguk took the lead of the situation and said "Ya! We want no more arguments inside the clan, okay!"

Lucy lowered her head in shame, she doesn't usually get fierce so fast.

Yongguk: Jungkook, you can not go. We need you here-
Jungkook: You'll be fine without me also!
Lucy: Shut it when the leader is speaking!
Yongguk: You both should.

As we lower our heads, Yongguk continues.

"Jungkook, do you have any idea of how important warrior you are in this clan?"

Jungkook: Not actually, no one lets me feel like I'm needed since I've still been threated like a baby. No one lets me even hunt alone.
Yongguk: Well, there shall be a change. I think that you have learned enough of being a warrior, and you are on the same level as others also. I see no need of any lessons, what do you say, Aron? You've been in charge of teaching Jungkook. How has he done?

Aron steps in and says "Jungkook has done his job better than expected, and even better than our bit reckless maknae Hansol." Aron shoots a glare towards Hansol who pretends not to hear his hyung.

Yongguk: Then, you shall be full warrior from now on, Jungkook.

»Oh how long I've wated for this moment... Finally, I'm no more some little student.»

Yongguk: But back to the bussiness. Were you warrior or just a student, we need you in our rows. I warned you, falling in love outside the clan is dangerous. You need to think which one do you put ahead, gf or the clan?

And with those words. Yongguk turned around and left us there.

Lucy: If I'd be you, I'd think twice before rushing to the woods again.
Jungkook: I just want her to be safe.
Lucy: After all, the clan must be ahead. We need our stolen lands back, and guardians aren't going to give them without a fight. We need EVERY single one of all our warriors.
Jungkook: Last time, we lost because there was not enough of us. Now, our numbers haven't increased at all. How do you expect us to win?

At this moment, Lucy's face got covered of worry and uncertainty.

Lucy: Unfortunately, I don't know.

Then, she turned around and left.

____________________________________________________________________

~Iiris