Part 34: Wednesday

After school, you went to the camp, and there was very noisy. Nearly every member of the clan was preparing for the coming battle: younger students fought against each other, older warriors guided them, and few younger warriors were bringing some kind of herbs, probably to Lucy.

L, in his light grey wolf form, approached you. He nodded towards the right side of the area, where was some wolves. You nodded to him, and continued to the way he pointed.

You didn't recognize all of these wolves; one of them was fawn, other one was grey with darker spots, and the last one was light brown; who else than Jungkook.

As soon as they transformed, you noticed that Lucy's wolf form is fawn, and Kai is grey with darker spots.

Y/n: It's pretty noisy here. Everyone seems to be very serious about the battle.

Lucy: Whenever it comes to our lands, we are always serious. We got Kai into our plan, he will make sure with me and L that no one notices your meet at the border.

Y/n: Sounds good. When will we go?

Jungkook: It's better to leave when others are eating, because then they don't focus so much on what else is happening. Am I right, Lucy?

Lucy: Yes, you are. After others have gathered here, you two start to head towards the northern border. Y/n, go on Jungkook's back, and Jungkook, run. Then it won't take so much time to get there. We come after you, making sure that no one sees.

Lucy's voice is full of determination, which you never expected to hear from her while talking about this task.

All of you nod in agreement, and begin to wait for the right moment.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lucy, who was in the middle of all the wolves who were eating, nodded to Jungkook as a sign to go. You and Jungkook began to sneak into the forest, as quietly as possible. Jungkook helped you over some big branches, deeper into the woods. When you were sure about that you are out of view, Jungkook transformed and you hopped on and you began your way towards the northern border.

The wind blew coldly, but you managed not to shiver while holding tight on Jungkook's fur. The view changed fast, and Jungkook's jumping made you feel sick.

When you finally landed back onto the ground, you felt relieved. Jungkook transformed and said "I had to hurry, it must have felt terrible."

"It's... ugh... okay." You say.

Jungkook froze suddenly and smelled the air, then he came closer to you.

"Are they here?" You ask.

"Yes." Jungkook says and relaxes.

John, in his pitch-black wolf form, walked in front of you. There was other wolves also, Alice and few others who you didn't know.

Jungkook and you bowed, and they bowed a little also. Then they all transformed.

John: Where is Bang Yongguk?

Jungkook: Yongguk hyung does not show up now. Here is only the two of us, and few warriors around us.

Alice: Don't you trust in us?

Jungkook: It's not because of that. They are making sure that no one disturbs us.

John: That is allowed, Alice. Do you have some kind of a plan of action?

Jungkook: Yes, I do. It goes like this: If and when our clan seems to be advantaged, I howl a sign, and you come beside us.

John: Simple, but sounds like it could work. Where do we wait for your sign? 

Y/n: Is there any good place in the forest to wait? Or perhaps the camp?