Part 17: Save, Not Me, Him

You are seeing a nightmare: Jungkook is fighting against probably all the guardians in the world, and he's just about to die soon while you are watching him fighting from afar, not able to do anything, and crying your heart out.

You wake up to a noise coming from your door.

»Jeesh, I almost got a heart attack... I must make sure that Jungkook is okay, I'll call him soon. My pillow is pretty wet, and I must look terrible. Who on earth there might be at this time of night... what time is it now? .................. 02:37am, great.»

You got up and opened the door and saw a dark character in front of you. It had tattered and torn clothes. As you took a look of it from head to toe, you noticed something on the floor. Dark drops.

»Whaaaat... looks like blood.... okay I'm tired...»

The character said with pleading and tired voice "Y/n... please let me in. I don't have any other place where to go right now." You recognizer the voice, it was Jungkook.

"Jungkook... what..." you said and opened your eyes properly. Then you put your table lamp on and was able to see Jungkook well finally. He looked terrible. He was hardly able to stand and his white t-shirt had cuts all over and from those places he was bleeding. At some wounds the bleeding was wors, and at some not so bad. He had one big wound at his right biceps. He also had some cuts on his face, one of them was right above his right eyebrow and the blood ran down almost to his eye. You helped him in since he looked like that he won't be able to take any steps.

Jungkook smiled slightly to you and said "Sorry for the mess at the stairs, my arm... it's bleeding pretty much..." Then he fainted on your bed.

»No, Jungkook, no. Don't faint, please.»

You pulled him to lay better on your bed. After making sure that he had seriously just fainted for a while, you ran down the stairs as quietly as you could, and took your first aid kit and ran back.

For couple seconds, you didn't know what to do first with this unconscious werewolf boy who is now laying in your bed. Then you just decided to stop his wounds at first from bleeding and wait that he wakes up. You prepared a glass of water for him when he wakes up.

»Umm... how do I do this since he has lots of wounds on his chest... I think I need to...»

And as red as tomato, you took gently Jungkook's shirt off. You coughed, and managed to stay in senses and continue your job with propriety after seeing his abs.

After several wounds, Jungkook started to slowly wake up.

*Jungkook tells*

"Welcome back." She said with her angelic voice and smiled to me.

"What is happening..." I said. Okay, I'm still bit clueless.

"Hahah, you are on my bed, and I'm healing your wounds. You lost your consciousness for a while, but now you are soing bit better." She said and smiled to me again.

I can't do anything else than just smile back to her. Wait... am I... shirtles... 0_0

"Krhm... I had to take your shirt off to heal all your wounds. I hope you won't mind." She said shyly. Aaws, so cute.

"It's okay..." Aish, I shouldn't blush. Jungkook, calm down. She's adorable and everything, you know that. But you need to keep Yongguk hyung's words in your mind "Don't fall for her. It's more safe for her. And if you care about her, you let her live her own life." Remember those words. But she's soooo my type...

"Okay, I think I'm done now. I don't see any other wounds." Her voice made me come back from my thought.

"Umm. Thank you. I'm very glad that you decided to help me. And I'm also very sorry that I came just out of nowhere..." Uugh, me while I try to explain.

*Jungkook doesn't tell anymore*

"Of course I help you. But I still keep wondering, what happened to you?" You said with pure curiousity.

"Well... I got into a fight with one much bigger werewolf..."

"And..."

»Now he shall tell everything. I won't let him go before he tells all he knows.»

Jungkook: Seems to be like that I have to explain everything. Well, remember when I said that Yongguk hyung isn't happy when he gets to know that you know about werewolves?
Y/n: Yeah, he also said that you will talk about it with him later when you recover. Did you talk?
Jungkook: Um... this is the talk.

You looked at him with shocked eyes. Yongguk had hurt Jungkook as punishment.

Jungkook: He woke me up and said that it's time for us to talk. When we got to the forest, he started to discipline me first by words, but then when we argued for a while, he attacked. I transformed, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to fight back for long. His last words to me were "You aren't welcome untill next full moon. On that time you shall think about what you've done. And you shall survive by yourself, your clanmates are now ordered to hush you away from our lands. If I'd be you, I'd stay far from the borders."
Y/n: How he can be so cruel? He isn't kind to anyone.
Jungkook: He could have kicked me out of the clan, but he obviously has some reason to not to do it. He is kind untill someone does something against him. You've done nothing against him, but you kinda go with me and he sees you as danger for me or the clan so he doesn't like you.
Y/n: Me?? Danger?! You must be kidding!
Jungkook: Well... he might thik that I might fall in love with you, and if I wall in love with you it brings just you into danger and everything...

Jungkook got nervous suddenly and he's looking away. You decide to change the topic and ask "Soo... where did you think about staying untill next full moon?"

Jungkook: Honestly, I don't know. I don't have any place where to go...

You got up and went to lay next to him. "Could I be here for this night at least?" He asked. You nodded and shivered bit, the autumn is already here so it isn't so warm anymore. Jungkook placed his hand around your shoulders and pulled you closer to his warm body, krhm, just to remind: shirtless body.

Jungkook: There's lots of warmth in this werewolf, stay there and you'll become warm soon, my dar-... dear friend.

»He almost called me as his darling... and feels like there's thousand butterflies in my stomach...»

As the night went on, you talked and talked, and just before you fell asleep in Jungkook's arms you said "Stay here, please... oppa..."

*Jungkook tells*

She.... she called me as oppa for the first time... I feel like I could explode from happiness! But aah, she's so sweet when she sleeps. I just want to hold this beaty beside me for forever...

____________________________________________________________________

I don't know what's wrong with me. I make short chapters. Maybe I'm afraid that I do too long chapters... :/ Sorry for any mistakes.

~Iiris