Part 15: Lucy

You had told yesterday to Jungkook what Kwanseok had told you. Jungkook wasn't very happy about that you had been talking to a guardian. Yongguk had heard your conversation also and wasn't pleased either. When would he be pleased on you? Anyways, werewolves decided to keep you this day with them. You were sure that it was because they wanted you to stay away from guardians.
That's why you decided not to tell about today's meeting with Kwanseok. Werewolves had gone hunting so you had perfectly the chance to escape. You sneaked out and made sure where the wind was coming. You knew that the wolves went to East, which is the opposite way you were heading to. And the wind was on your side, it was coming from East to West, which means that they can't smell you.

»Today is my lucky day!»

You started your way to guardians' territory. After couple minutes of walking and searching for the right way, you found yourself in the same place where you were with Kwanseok yesterday.

»Oh, i'm already here. Now i'll just wait for him.»

You sat down and after some time, you heard voice of wings flying above you. Kwanseok landed in front of you.

Kwanseok: Hello. I didn't expect that you would already be here. Did you have to wait long?
Y/n: No, i didn't. I'd like to know now about your experience with werewolves. You mentioned it yesterday.
Kwanseok: Well... *sits down next to you* this story is a normal "sad love story". Once upon a time, i fell in love with a beautiful girl from near by. She happened to be a werewolf. We grew together here at the borders of our lands. We shouldn't have met, but we did it anyways.
Y/n: Were werewolves and guardians against each other already then?
Kwanseok: Well different breeds have never been the best friends...
Y/n: Continue the story, please.
Kwanseok: Well first we were very close friends, but then love started to grow between us. We never became a couple because we knew that we weren't allowed to do that. But we weren't actually just friends anymore... hard to explain. But then one day, when i sneaked on their territory to meet her, she wasn't there. I was wondering why she didn't come. Then suddenly, two werewolves in human's form came in front of me just out of the blue. One of them said "Well, well, well... Lucy was right. Here is a guardian. This shall be the last tresspass this dude does." Then they attacked, but luckily i managed to escape. But i got wounds etc.
Y/n: Lucy?! You-
Kwanseok: Loved Lucy? Yes. And i thought that she loved me. But she was just playing with my heart i bet.
Y/n: But you said that the girl is a werewolf, not a healer.
Kwanseok: Well she's both. Healers ain't humans, they are werewolves but they don't fight. I knew that she was a healer. But later on, i got to know somethinh else also. She's Yongguk's gf.
Y/n: SHE??! Lucy?? Yongguk's gf???
Kwanseok: Yes... i couldn't believe it first either. But now i know, that there's no trust in werewolves. That's why i suggest you to stay away from them also. I'm worried what will happen to you if you are with them. But i think that my advices are bit late since you are already all over in love with that Jungkook.
Y/n: What... how... what are you talking about? *gets red*
Kwanseok: I've been wathing you lately and seen how you two have fun together. And how you look at him and take care of him. Don't try to deny it from me or yourself, you already love him. You just haven't noticed it yet, but soon you will.
Y/n: ......... i... i should go back to the camp. The werewolves might be back already.
Kwanseok: I see, you don't want to talk about it. I wish you good life with werewolves. I think we won't meet again then.
Y/n: Wait, what? Why we won't meet?
Kwanseok: We aren't allowed to do that. And i don't want to risk myself anymore if i'd someday fall in love with you. It would just give more problems to me, and especially to you. It's better not to meet.
Y/n: But, i want to get to know to you more. And... at least as friend at first... *blushes*
Kwanseok: I wouldn't want to say this, but then you have to decide. Come now with me and leave werewolves behind you, or leave me now and go to your werewolves, but then you won't see me ever again.

»What to do? He seems to be all i want, kind, caring, and not dangerous. Jungkook is far from undangerous, now when i think about it. This guy would never hurt me. With Jungkook i should be careful all the time. I have no clue what to do! Jungkook, or Kwanseok... friendship or coming friendship which might become something more?»

____________________________________________________________________

Which one will y/n pick? Comment what you want. I won't continue this story untill some comments. I'm evil, i know. :P

~Iiris