Part 4: Jungkook

» New day and time to start my second day at The Millennium Academy. I chatted with Dino yesterday and he said that i will meet this Jungkook today. I'm super excited! But i have no idea why...»

*You reach the school's gate, V is there*

V: Hi y/n! I was waiting for Jungkook, but you showed up instead of him. But sometimes he's so super fast that he passes me without me seeing him at all. That happen's on his "bad" days, as Dino calls them.
Y/n: What are you talking about? Does he just pass you from afar like he would like to stay away from you-
V: No! He passes me right next to me. And sometimes, as he's playful, he pushes me bit so i notice that he has passed me.
Y/n: But... how can someone pass you without you noticing at all??
V: That's the magic in him. You know, he's bit... special. He's kinda-
Rap Monster: *shouts from the school's main door*Hey, you two! If you still wait for Jungkook, he's here.
V: See? Very fast.

You are confused about what V actually meant. How can someone, like seriously, be so fast that no one notices... or then V just happens to look at somewhere else everytime when Jungkook passes him.

You are now in front of your classroom, waiting for your lesson to start. You look at the clock and notice that you are pretty early, so you have lot time to get to know to Jungkook.

Rap Monster reaches Jungkook first and you can hear their conversation even though they are whispering. Here is quiet so you are able to hear. You notice that Jungkook was the guy at the corner who kept watching you. You felt bit tense.

RapMon: Is it over already?
Jungkook: Yes.
Dino: Sure?
Jungkook: Yes! Why are you so unsure?
RapMon: You won't hurt her then?
Jungkook: Of course i won't.
RapMon: *gives Jungkook meaningful gaze*

Today Jungkook didn't have messy hair at all. He was all clean and he looked totally different as yesterday. »What were they talking about? Obviusly something that is meant to keep as secret... and if something, then that makes me interested.»

Jungkook: *comes closer to you* Hello. *bows* You are y/n. I heard about you from my friends.
Y/n: Hello.*bows* It's nice to meet you. What have they told about me?
Jungkook: Nothing bad. Just good. And if they had had said something bad, i wouldn't have believed. You look so kind.
Some girl: Oh c'mon, stop that sweet talk! xD
Jungkook: Y/n, this is Charlotte. She's from abroad also. But she has lived in Korea already for 7 years and her father is Korean. She's very good friend of ours.
Y/n: It's nice to meet you Charlotte. *bows*
Charlotte: Haha. No need to bow. I'm from the same country as you, i heard from others where you are from. You are such a topic of conversations between these and couple other dudes.
Y/n: Oh... do you have many friends?
Jungkook: Yes we do. There's pretty big group of us, most of us are boys, so you'll be surrounded by boys.
Charlotte: Don't worry, you'll get used to it. And i'll be by your side. You can lean on me whenever you want. But my lesson is starting already, see you on next break!
Y/n: She's not in the same class? And how many of you there is?
Dino: No she isn't, but as old as we are. And i haven't counted. We are kinda everyone's friends, but there are only few close persons.

The day felt very long to you. But at least you had time to get to know Jungkook. Now you have his number, and Charlotte's too. They both are very nice, Charlotte is bit more open, maybe because she's not originally from Korea. Most of the day you've been talking with Charlotte, she has become good friends with you - just like Dino, V and Rap Monster. »Jungkook seems to be more quiet and not so open as others so i guess it takes time to really get to know to him...»

You had long day anyways, so the sun was already on it's way down when you walked out of the main door.

You hear footsteps behind you and you took a look who it was, Jungkook runs next to you. He was pretty fast since he was far from you... "You're going home alone?" He asked. "Yep. The sky is beautiful, isn't it?" "Yes it is. Before you go home, would you come with me and take a look of this place bit? I know many beautiful and good places here, since i've always lived here." Jungkook suggested. "I don't know... i'm bit tired and i don't know what my parents will say since they don't know you." "C'mon, you aren't that tired and they have time to get to know me later, just come!" He smiled and took your hand and started to run. You giggled and ran with him wherever he was taking you. It felt refreshing since this isn't what you usually do. You were used to ask for a permission from your parents wherever you were going and they always knew where you were and maybe what you were doing. »It's maybe good to take off a bit sometimes... and not go like always, for a change.»

Your school bag felt heavy and you had to stop to catch some air. Jungkook was pretty fast runner, and he didn't seem to feel exhausted even after running a while. "I... need to... take some... air..." you were somehow able to speak and you took your bag off and tried to breathe. "I'm sorry... did i run too fast?" Jungkook said. You noticed that you had stopped in the middle of some forest. "No......." you weren't able to speak more. »Damn it's happening again... i shouldn't have ran too much, again.»

Jungkook: Y/n. Answer! I start to get worried when you don't answer!
Y/n: I'm fine......... this is.... normal.
Jungkook: Normal people don't get that exhausted because of running! And they don't breathe that heavily, and they are able to speak! What is happening y/n??!!

____________________________________________________________________

Please vote, so i know who really like to read this story. :)

~ Iiris