Part 28: I'm In

Jungkook: So, what do you say?

Though you would like to say right away that you are ready to go, you still need to think.

» It's not wise to leave, especially for Jungkook. And what would I say to my parents? I can't just say that a werewolf clan needs my help so I need to go.»

Jungkook: Please~Jagiya~

Y/n: Okay, I'm in.

Jungkook: Wohoo!

» Oh man... What will this become...»

Y/n: So, what clan will we be visiting?

Jungkook: Slow down, it's not that easy you know. They don't like seeing other werewolves on their territory. But I thought that we could head towards North. There's one clan which has strong members and they are even good in fights.

Y/n: Sounds good. But... When were you about to leave?

Jungkook: Right away.

Y/n: What?! In the middle of a week?

Jungkook: We need those men as soon as possible.

Y/n: Couldn't we wait for the weekend... We need to study.

Jungkook: And my clan needs to survive.

Y/n: Are you seriously saying that you are willing to even skip school for this?!!

Jungkook: I... Oh man, you're right. Let's wait for the weekend then.

Y/n: That's better. How did you think about surviving after the battle?

Jungkook: Survive from... what?

Y/n: Yongguk oppa of course!

Jungkook: Oh, yes, I forgot. Hehe... Well I don't have time to worry about that now.

Y/n: *sigh* You're so careless, yet so reckless...

Jungkook: I heard you~ But that's my nature. Haha.

Y/n: So, the idea is that, you need more men for the battle, and our job is to get some without Yongguk notices?

Jungkook: Yep.

Y/n: But don't you think that he'll smell other clan's members...

Jungkook: He will, but the point is the timing. When we are attacking and we seem to need help, I call out for the other werewolves, and in that situation, Yongguk just can't refuse help.

Y/n: When you say it, the whole plan sounds suddenly so simple...

Jungkook: It's just because it is simple.

Y/n: Hah!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Author's pov*

A person leaves from the door in front of it and heads towards the stairs, and outside of the house in the camp's area. The person has made it already to the side of the house, and stops to watch when two persons exit the house. Other one of them transforms into a light brown wolf, and other one of them hops on its back. Then they take off towards the dark forest ahead. The person comes out from its hiding place and transforms also. The wolf's eyes are scintillating from irritation, and it's light grey fur is shining under the light of the stars above.

______________________________________

~Iiris