Part 8: The Secret

Many weeks has passed by and school has gone well in your opinion. Though you still didn't have any clue about this secret what Jungkook and others are hiding. It has sometimes come to your mind and bothered you there for couple days but then, after all, you just decided to push it away.
Right now is Saturday. You are in your room, just relaxing and enjoying the weekend. It has been raining already for almost two days.

»Even though it's raining, i feel happy about it since the nature gets some water after long and dry summer. But i hope that after this weekend the rain would stop because i really don't want to walk to school in rain.»

You searched your headphones and put some music on from your Spotify. Your Spotify became full of Kpop in just couple weeks. Now there is songs from BIGBANG, Super Junior, 2NE1, Girls' Generation, B.A.P, CNBLUE, INFINITE... Charlotte helped bit. The first song that starts playing is B.A.P's Rain Sound. »Fits well with the weather...»

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For some reason you start to get bored after two hours of laying and get up to take a look from your window. »The rain stopped... should i go out for a walk to have something to do? There's wet tho... i'll be careful, what would happen? Nothing.»

You changed your clothes fast from sweatpants to leggings. Then you searched your top and sweatshirt to keep yourself warm since it was already... 10:30pm.

»Maybe i shouldn't be out this late but i really do need some fresh air since i've been inside all day. Necessity knows no law.»

Your parents are still at work since they have tough week and they have to work on weekend now for this once. You patted Lily's head and left the house. "Guard this house with your nine lifes, Lily" you said to her right before leaving.

You headed to the forest again and took a look at the night sky. »Full moon and some stars... beautiful.» You had left your phone home since you wanted to be alone without anyone bothering you.

After walking a while in the forest you heard some voices. A loud snap. You turned around to see what it was, nothing. You started to feel uneasy and bit scared. This started to remind you about something... »The last day of summer vacation! And those green eyes in the bush!» Soon you noticed that you were excatly at the same place as couple weeks ago at full moon. »I know that the history repeats itself but i don't think that couple weeks ago is already history, neither that the history would repeat itself this fast!» You tried to search the eyes from the bush, you couldn't see them. You didn't know did you even want to see them... You were curious about this all but at the same time very scared already since you heard some steps from somewhere near by.
You turned around once, twice, three times, the steps became closer and you became even more scared. You tried to show no signs of fear but guess twice did it work. Even though you tried to find some courage from you, nothing was found. You couldn't move anywhere anymore, your feet just simply couldn't move.

There was something at the big bushes in front of you, you heard it. And then you saw them. »The eyes! Those are the same eyes!» It felt like everything had stopped when something came out from the bush. A wolf. A light brown, huge wolf. This was no normal wolf, this one was 2 times your size, which means a lot bigger than normal wolf. You thought fast that it must be some kind of a magic. »How the h*ll can a wolf be that big!!»

Now all you could think was "Oh... sh*t... this is the end..."
You were already ready for that the wolf would kill you, but when you looked at it for a while, it didn't seem to think you as a little night snack. It wasn't even growling. It was obviously just watching you like a little puppy, even though it was, or seemed to be, an adult one. The wolf took a step towards you, you backed away couple steps. It stopped when it noticed you backing away. »Am i in a dream... what is this... giant wolf... in front of me...» You were very confused. But now you were more scared for your life so you had no time for being that confused. The wolf layed down to the ground. It seemed to be wating for you to do some move. You decided to take the chance and came couple steps closer. The wolf was just watching you closely. You knew it was the same wolf as before, so those eyes in that bush were eyes of this wolf. »A wolf was watching me... but why...»