Part 27: The Plan

*Author's pov*

On the same late autumn night, a figure moved through the forest like a shadow. It jumped over puddles, and from a rock to another while the stars shined down.

It stopped behind some bushes, bent down, and seemed to be listening something. A hoot of an owl was the only thing that was heard in the forest and the character continued it's way.

Suddenly, the character speeded up. It ran like something would have been after it, but there was nothing to be seen.

Then, a yard opened up in front of the character, and in the middle of the yard was a two floored house. The lights were still up.

The character went back to the forest and laid down on the grass to wait.

*Y/n pov*

You came out of the shower, wearing your towel, and walked to your room.

Then you changed into your night clothes, brushed your hair and teeth, and went to sit on your bed.

Your mom came to your doorstep and told you goodnight and to go to sleep early. Then she left to sleep also, and the house became silent.

» I will go to sleep early, yes, yes. What would I actually do if not sleep? I don't have anyone who to talk with...»

Just when you thought that, something hit your window slightly. You wonder what could reach your window, and opened it.

"Ouch! Who the-!" You yell when a little stone hit you instead of the window.

You reach to look outside, but see no one.

You take your cardigan and head outside carefully so you won't make any noise.

Outside of the house is cold, and you regret taking just a cardigan. And it's also dark, so you can't see who there is - if there is anyone.

» Whoever it was, that person is going to regret what just did.»

You head to the forest and start to wonder did you just dream or did you really hear the voice.

Then, strong hands pull you back into the shadows. You notice you are in tight hug of Jungkook and relax.

"Wha- What are you doing here? You told me that you have no time to hang around with me." You say in confuse.

Jungkook let go of you and said "I'm sorry, there came little changes in the plans. And I have something to suggest to you, so that's why I'm here. I just had to wait until the lights shut down."

Y/n: Could we go in first? I'm freezing...

Jungkook: Yeah, of course.

¨¨¨¨¨

*in your room*

Y/n: By the way... Someone threw a stone at me, was it you?

Jungkook: ............. So I thought that-

Y/n: Don't even try it! Was it you?

Jungkook: Aah, jagiya... I wasn't meant to hit you. I didn't know that you would open the window... *does aegyo as apology*

Y/n: Aaw... Well it's fine.

Jungkook: Phew.

Y/n: So you told me that the plans have changed, what plans were you talking about?

Jungkook: *freezes*

Y/n: Jungkook?

Jungkook: Oh, umm... Nothing. It's nothing. I just remembered that... Everything's fine. Heh...