Part 23: Back To School

Lucy: Unfortunately, I don't know.

Then, she turned around and left.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Your pov*

You hear the sound of your alarm for the 10th time this morning and decide to finally get up. Nowadays you rarely got any sleep on full moons. Or then you were now just worried of Jungkook.

Well, it's Monday and you have to go to school.

» No way, I'm gonna be late soon!!»

As you almost fly through your home, you get ready for school and head out of the door.

» Oh crap, my schoolbag is in still in my room. This is what happens when you can't get up in time.»

After running up the stairs and back outside, you are already exhausted. And now you should run to your school to be in time.

» Never gonna happen... How on earth am I going to be at school in time?!»

But then, you remembered something.

» Well, well, well... My boyfriend is a werewolf and he has to go to the same school today also... What if...»

It sounds stupid, and you hesitate for a moment but try it anyways, no matter how bad it would sound like. You take a deep breath, and hope your voice reaches enough far.

Y/n: Awuuuuuuuu!

You howl and repeat once.

» Sounds insane, but if it works between wolves, it should work now also. Even though I'm not a wolf... I must have sounded ridiculous.»

You stop to focus on listening, and at least imagine to hear some voice coming from the forest.

The voice is coming more clear and closer, now you are sure that there is something, or someone perhaps.

Soon, a light brown wolf jumps in front of you and you recognize those green eyes of its as Jungkook's. You bow a little to greet him and he does that also by his head. Now when you trust him more, you walk near him, hug him around his neck and whisper "Will my wolf boy take me to school within him?". Then you stroke his giant snout and look into his eyes. Jungkook licks your nose gently and bends down.

"Yaah! No need to lick me after all! xD....... Well maybe that's your way of giving a kiss. But thank you." You say and hop on him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After the cold ride on Jungkook's back, you finally get to the school, and on time!

*Jungkook transforms back to human*

"What was that actually? You aren't a wolf!" Jungkook says with amused voice.

"Well I was going to be late so I thought that maybe this insane plan works since it works between wolves also." You answer.

"It did work. First, I thought that there's some new wolf in our terrirory. Then when I noticed that none of my mates went to check it out, I decided to do it myself. After a while of running towards the voice, I smelled your scent. I thought you were in trouble with some wolf so I speeded up. But then I noticed that you were alone, so I made a quick inference that it was you whose voice I just heard." Jungkook explained.

"Well... what did I sound like?" You ask uncertainly.

"Let's say that you need some more practise... Haha." Jungkook says while laughing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lessons went by slowly and you felt extremely tired after the school day. But Jungkook, he was the opposite.