Part 16: Decision

You thought about going with Kwanseok, but then Jungkook popped in your head. In your thoughts, there was "pictures" of Jungkook's and yours happy moments and memories of how good friends you had become. You had made your choise.

Kwanseok: So, have you decided?
Y/n: I will-

You heard silent growling from behind. You guessed that it was someone of the werewolves. The wind had changed and it now blew to the camp's way. You got caught. Kwanseok didn't seem to notice your silent panic, neither the growling, and you decided to pretend that you just took some air and continued.

Y/n: I will choose Jungkook.
Kwanseok: .... So werewolves. Are you sure?
Y/n: Yes. I am.

You are now very nervous since you knew that there was a angry werewolf breathing almost to your neck. You tried to get away from Kwanseok and the situation as fast as you could.

Y/n: I won't change my mind. Werewolves are my friends, and they will always be.
Kwanseok: Even Yongguk? I thought you don't get well along...

»Not now Kwanseok, please... Yongguk might be right behind me.»

Y/n: Yungguk oppa and I will get along someday. We aren't doing well right now, but I hope that we will soon.
Kwanseok: Well, I seem not to be able to change your mind. It was nice to know you, y/n. You don't know what you will miss now, such a shame. Goodbye.
Y/n: Goodbye.

Then, Kwanseok flew away.

»What a bird... full of himself and his breed.»

You turned around and started to run towards the camp. You knew that it was hopeless since you had one werewolf after you, but you tried your best to get to the camp and hide. Forest are hard to run in, and you noticed it well. You were just about to stop and take some air when that light grey wolf jumped in front of you.

» It's L... he's kind, maybe I can speak myself out of this.»

But for your misfortune, L didn't seem to be on kind mood at all. He just bent down to take you on his back. He didn't even give you any chances to explain. You climbed on him grudgingly and he ran to the camp.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When you had got to the camp, Lucy was very angry. She had been the one who told you to stay in the camp and not to go anywhere, and you had promised to stay. Lucy had dragged you to her room and kept a speech to you about that if you want to be loyal to werewolfs, you can't hang out with guardians. You managed to stay calm because you were all the time about to say that she was the one who has been hanging out with guardians since she had something with Kwanseok.

Lucy: *sigh* So, I think that I have teached you enough now.
Y/n: But Lucy, I need to day this, but you are the one here who has been unloyal to werewolves and been hanging out with guardians.
Lucy: .... So he told you.
Y/n: Yes.
Lucy: It was then, now is now. And I decided to do that what was the best for my clan: reveal Kwanseok's visits. Even the thought of betraying him hurted at first, but I had to put my clan before him. It was surely hard for him, but it was also to me. After all, I did the right choise for my clan, and for myself.
Y/n: Do you mean that you got more safe when you weren't all the time in danger of getting caught with Kwanseok?
Lucy: Yes. Then I became more close with Yungguk oppa, and maybe you don't know, but I am Yungguk's gf.
Y/n: I do know that. Kwanseok told me.
Lucy: I didn't know that he knows...
Y/n: Have you met Kwanseok after that at all?
Lucy: No, I've stayed far from the borders and I bet he wouldn't even want to see me.
Y/n: I think I know enough then... thank you for telling me.
Lucy: One more thing, others in this clan don't know about this, so you have to promise to stay quiet about this.
Y/n: I will. If you just keep quiet of that I got caught. Or do others know about it already?
Lucy: Only L and I. L had smelled your scent first and went to search you, then he told me. We thought first that you got kidnapped and you are harmed or something. Luckily, you were "just" talking to a guardian.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
You sighed deeply and fell down on your bed. This day had been strange and you finally had time to rest and be in peace in your own room. You decided to go and sleep early, but then your phone ringed. It was Charlotte.

Y/n: Hi Charlotte. Is something wrong?
Charlotte: No, nothing's wrong. I just want to ask one thing.
Y/n: What is it?
Charlotte: Are you and Jungkook already together?

You felt your cheeks heat up again.

Y/n: Nooo... we aren't. Why are you asking...?
Charlotte: Don't you know?? All school is gossipping about you two!
Y/n: What?! Seriously???
Charlotte: Yes!
Y/n: Why is it so? We are just friends...
Charlotte: Well if you haven't noticed, you are all your time with him and you are pretty close to be just friends. Should you wake up someday and notice that in the school is also other people than just Jungkook? Like Dino...
Y/n: Why are you mentioning Dino all of sudden?
Charlotte: Little tip, talk to him. But anyways, I support you and Jungkook. ;)
Y/n: Oh jeesh... haha.
Charlotte: Okay I have nothing else to say right now. See you at school. Bye! xD
Y/n: Bye! xD

»Me and Jungkook... hahah. Who would think that we would be a couple, ridiculous. Or is it? Maybe I have some feelings towards him... he's nice after all.»

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On the same night, while you were sleeping, a dark and mysterious character sneaked to your home yard. It opened the front door (which was locked) and came in, but no one heard it because everyone were asleep. Then, the character climbed up the stairs, but while going to upstairs, it left something behind it. A couple drops of blood.
____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading and voting this story. ^^

~Iiris